WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

+6
Cviha
Hughaii
Xokes
Atonica
Justniin
blueraid
10 posters

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Justniin
    Justniin

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 27 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  Justniin Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:32 pm

I just moved so I've been busy with that, still need to get some stuff from the ol' address (PS3 comes to mind first, may yoink ye olde tv as well). Work keeps me somewhat busy as well but at least I don't have to take work home like with the substitute teach stint last spring. Oh, and just returned from a trip to London with ma pals, took its toll, but rewarding. Gotta go to army just after blooh gets out, at the beginning of January.

Guess I'll play some Rusty Hearts when I bother and can (lv 7 Angela WHOOHOO). Tried GC when geas came out but I don't think I'll ever go back (so I say but I'll most likely be on when a new dungeon gets released...which is never). Might join a Terraria or Magicka session if someone asks. Will probably play Disgaea 4 a lot when I fetch ma ps3 and a tv. Oh yeah, currently only have one of those mobile thingies for internets so expect even more lag and disconnects than usual.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 27 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  blueraid Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:57 pm

terraria after the huge ass patch comes up ,.D

before that ish RH/GC/TF2 and ... ish supposed to be a secret LAWL, so no spoiling the reward yet

oh by the way (soz4nownotspeakingenglishcuzIhasoldtranslatexdictionarywhichishnotshowingfewothewordsImmissing)
    mikäs o sun palveluskelpoisuus luokka=? jos A - SUCKS TO BE YE MAIT, B - bravo~!, C syystä tai toisesta jota ei oo aiemmin hoksattu - ish acceptable ,.3
    noh keretään puhua tästä kyl myöhemminkin Le herppaderp

ITS PARTY TAIM~!
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:46 am

Eww~ they updated a LAG PATCH for CB'
    the connection rate to the server is seen laggin on yer OWN char' not on the others..
    others see ye moving normally but daum.. this update just sucks ass and made pvp even harder
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:37 am

'Twas A last time they checked so yeah, I'm screwed. Oh well, at least I might get SOME endurance if I manage to make it through. And since I'm going there in winter I get to ski a lot, WHEEEEEEEEEEE
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:36 am

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 27 29m26a9
    dem new sigs

aaarh, damn, forgot to save it in png

EDIT: ah yess, much better without the white background
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:52 am

ah , so shoutmix ish bugget Mad Mad
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:00 am

Mmh, it's back to spamming here.

Going to army on 9th, that is, next Monday. Well, doesn't make much difference for you guys since I wasn't on much anyway. 180 days, with bad luck longer... If I manage to get out after that half a year I'll start at the university soon after which means I'll be moving again (it's 100+ km from here so staying here wouldn't be very practical). Once I get a decent net connection there I might actually be on once in a while.

Oh, just noticed that Wild Arms was released on PSN recently. Not long till PS Vita is released, too. Wonder if it has backwards compatibility, would make sense but you never know...
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:40 am

Le hurr durr

ARMY IS DONE!
    and got some extra cash (100€ ZING) fer being awesome [soldier home rocket] (I shalt be a long range missile from now on Very Happy )

ya all gonna see me more than ever once again! ahuehuehue~

Aamuja matti~!
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:00 pm

godspeed justniin~! the #1 rule in the army, dont do a thing unless told to.

P-season: ask about everything and try to endure the strain&stress, give it yer best shot
    E-season: hope ye made yer decisions right, better the score, the better chance o selecting the job ye see fitting fer ye - lenght depends on your service time (180/2months,270/2months,362/4months)
    J-season: holyshtto youre almost there, this is the part where ye start getting promotions if ya done well (when yer job aint the one causing it). This is the part where they test your skills for real~!
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:39 am

Thanks for the advice. I just figured I'd just go along and hope I won't stick out too much. It'd be a pain if they forced me to do a full year because I did too well (very unlikely but you can never be too careful).

Anyways, this is my last chance to be on for a few weeks, so I'll have to do this a few days in advance: Happy bday Blooh!

Oh, and don't bother congratulating me here, I won't be here to see it.
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:36 am

arrrh, happy Bday blooh, almost forogt, since I'm used to saying it on shoutmix.
    Anyway, good luck in the army Just, I feel relieved that It's not obligatory here now because seein' ye all go away for half a year isn't that fun and I bet army over there isn't a cakewalk either :/.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:51 pm

twas a cakewalk for me.. ANYWAYS

happeh bday fer ye too just (when yer avaiable to check it out that is Very Happy)
    Jarath
    Jarath

Post  Jarath Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:18 am

Late happy birthday for Blue and happy birthday for Just as well!
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:04 am

danka mah hard hearted frend!
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:02 am

happy bday just, for when ye manage to see it
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 27 Empty Music

Post  Jarath Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Just a quick little spam link
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:25 pm

Thanks everybody!

Finally first weekend off and I can safely say that army is AAAASSSSSSS. Those two weeks felt like a year (yay for that 5 km march to the shooting range...and back, of course). I could list a plethora of things that are wrong in the army but I wouldn't want to waste my whole weekend on something that's ultimately obvious. Why were you in B class anyway, blooh, asthma or something?
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:02 am

ah ish no big deal-- ye should see the cut marks on mah chest and ye understand ze part o B class

mhh.. army can be pain in the ass for the 1st 2months.. after that its specialication season (2-4months herp derp) and then dem final mass production season (same as S-season)

I found army 95% easier after bootcamp season Very Happy

.. don't frkin fall for the AU or RUK! dem huge roles and responsibility.. sht falls down every frkin time someone whines or fails..
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:56 am

Yeh, I hear it'll be a lot less hectic after the first few weeks...or months. And yeah, for me staying the fk away from the AUK (AliUpseeriKoulu = non-commissioned officer school or Ajattele Uudestaan Kannattiko = think again if it was worth it) is obvious: 12 months service time, the responsibility, shouting and giving unpleasant commands doesn't exactly sound tempting. It bothers me that somewhat few (around 40%) from our company can get away with 6 months. Around a third becomes MPs (9 months minimum, they wouldn't take me even if I wanted to), another third becomes drivers (most 12 months, some 9 months, very few 6 months), the rest become signallers (normally 6 months but there seem to be some who stay longer). Maybe I should apply to becoming a scribe or something...
    blueraid
    blueraid

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 27 Empty COLD!

Post  blueraid Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:12 pm

UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÕORH~! Its daum COLD! Cold weather .. shë~et! -29 degree celsius outside and I'm freezing up cuz I have to work early in the morning. Well maybe I shouldn't complain too much-- seeing just in the same situation but in the ARMY-- oof' ye should always wear more gear than ye need to, and eat a lil extra too' the training is tiring and consumes helluva load o energy
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:22 am

holy **************************, and I thought -6 °C was tough,
    in the meantime, gonna share my funneh story, youtube's been buggin out for me for a full year now, as in I can't upload a vid on it, QQ.
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Yeah, was about -30°C most of the week and we were outside most of Wednesday and Thursday. On Wednesday we were shooting at the shooting range (which is outside of course) and I swear that 5 km march there keeps getting LONGER. Fortunately on Thursday it smelled like napalm.

And an overnight camp in the woods starting Monday...f@ck. Ah well, at least we get freaking three days off after the soldier's vow on Friday.
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:22 am

Dayum, we're buried under 1.25 m of snow, this is some crazy ass sht, since we rarely even see snow in this part of the world
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:29 pm

buhahaha~ now thats the global warming 4 j00!

I guess..

oh well- started playing Tribes Ascend closed beta
    similiar to S4League, 3 game modes: TDM, CTF and Rabbit (beats me o.o havent tried it out yet)
    well I guess the only main problem o this game is that you accumulate exp REAL DAAAAMN SLOW, it doesn't have exp bonuses besides the first win of the day (1200xp boost), after that its bout 200-400xp average per battle, depending how good ye were on defence and offence + how LONG the battle last (hurr.. I afked for one match and still got bout 100xp)
    I think the game is basically bout speed and calculation o bullet trajectory, ye can use unique ability called "skiing" where you can reach helluva fast speeds just by sliding down slopes and boosting up hills with jetpack
    most of the classes have explosive main or secondary weapon such as thumpers and spinfusors, so spamming simple explosives here and there is unavoidable (daum yoo spinfusors DAUM JOO)
    sure different classes give you different role o action, for example infiltrators are for good for covert ops against enemy generators in CTF and heavy types such as juggs & doombringers are good for defence and offence but lack speed for captures
    but then again -- to unlock classes/weapons/perks/upgrades ye need exp or gold (which is in this case real money, surprise big not? 1U$D=100gold which ain't so bad.. and upon your first real cash buy ye unlock yerself permanent VIP status which gives you 50% exp boost -- dem clever cashers ay.. welp! the game can't run itself ay? so Imma forgive this un' EXCEPT...), but as I've already said.. the exp gain is slow and - THOSE WEAPONS ARE EXPENSIVE! 170000xp/460gold for alternative weapon? DAUM! itll take like .. uh.. with the average 200-400xp matches.. way too long-- and classes and perks cost like 14000-18000xp/140-180gold each so it ain't much but still quite a lot work- upgrades are cheap (bout 1000-4000xp/80-120gold depending on upgrade lvl) but each class has different weapons so you need to balance yer exp using on weapons and classes and AND ANNDD-- uh.. just find one good class via training and stick with it for a longer time..
    its still pretty fkin cool- graphs are nice, battles are sometimes pretty unbalanced, but hey what gives? its not like yer losing every match since after each round itll randomize teams a bit by team balance (ye can't all go to same team y'know!)
    hurhmm Ill try taking some vid with fraps and upload des!
    cheers

l'edit: huh I seem to get MUCH more exp when theres balanced teams-- got bout 800-900exp each round yesterday from CTF-- twas cool Very Happy
    and got some material for the film--
    .. just a little more for doombringer unlock *=*
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Ugh, army makes you sick, I don't think I've been healthy ever since I first set foot in there...Now high fever and a vomit-inducing cough

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:09 am