WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

+6
Cviha
Hughaii
Xokes
Atonica
Justniin
blueraid
10 posters

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

blueraid
    blueraid

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 15 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  blueraid Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:22 am

lololol 100Mbps net over here--
    shame i didnt bring my laptop 'ere i could have connected em and play with yoo guys >,< (meh i didnt know this place got good internet connection + ubber comps *_* i aint allowed to dl anything sthoopid)
    whaddya guys say if we all take 1 job; all classes chars for partying? Very Happy

Last edited by Blueraid on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 15 Empty Duingeon Fighter Online

Post  Jarath Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:52 am

I'll be doing at least couple of runs solo first and after that I'll be training either with you guys or some other guys who we successfully manipulated at school Twisted Evil
    blueraid
    blueraid

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 15 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  blueraid Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:55 am

excellent-- lesh brainwash em and let em to conquer teh world!
    not?

F*********CK i cant do much aroond here thou good net.. i cant watch anime cuz this snit doesnt have adobe flash Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Blueraid on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 15 Empty Dungeon Fighter Online

Post  Jarath Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:56 am

Kefka's evil grin has already done half the job. And his evil 16bit laugh has done the other half for everyone who has heard it.

And for everyone who hasn't heard it:
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Going back to the subject of the stolen poll, imma make, like I've been telling everyone, a useless mage! As for second job, I think I'll go for witch. No, wait... "her attacks are based on probabilities"... With my luck that would mean I really would be useless. Oh wellz.

And yes, Kefka's 16-bit laugh > ALL. It's a shame I couldn't find it everywhere in Dissidia. Oh well, Kefka's personality alone may be more than enough in this case. He's like The Dark Knight's Joker, only even more crazy! clown
    Hughaii
    Hughaii

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 15 Empty me? older? HYEASH

Post  Hughaii Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:01 pm

humm yeash, 17 soon *-* joo all bettar send me presents o,o
    yeah..
    anyway..
    whut DFO char shallt meeh be?
    pwnsomely annoying gunnahs?
    OR
    teh H0T grapplazz?
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:25 pm

lesh see-- we have lotsa variation between classes/jobs- but whats more important is what youre aiming at.. Fixed or Percentual damage--
    Fixed: Stats(Str/Int*x)*Skill dmg ratio(fix'd*x) + weapon damage* buffs/items
    Percentual: Stats (str/int * x)+ Skill damage (percentual) * Weapon damage(upgrade >7+) * buffs/items
    hymm.. ill go find the proper info bout this--

edit: holysnit-- Disgaea anime i didnt notice this before >.<
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:50 pm

moar randomness.. Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver is now available in japanese, and so is Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story in english

from what i've seen, they are both great games, but they are also protected with anti-piracy shizzle~!

for now, i can freely play pokemon with some minor freeze sometimes.. way to fix freezes, reboot xD

for mario.. i've tried what i found, and still nothing..

i'll just hope that Bleach: The 3rd Phantom doesnt have any anti-piracy system too.. nor The Legend of Zeld: Spirit Tracks, Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games..
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 15 Empty WTFish

Post  Jarath Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:10 pm

Strange...I thought I had told you about disgaea anime...
    Anyways, gonna get Soul Silver when out in Europe and borrow Inside story from a friend because I'm almost 100% sure he'll get it.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:33 pm

yeah i kinda have and havent talk'd bout disgaea anime.. i was hoping for it and stoof but i noticed it just a while ago *-* and i was like ftw..? ÖÖRN whattaheruisthisgoddammitihasfallenbehindreeeeeeeallymuch
    bleh anyhow ..can you "buy" PS2 games with PS3 and play em? like with xbox.. downloading files with real cash and stuff- ive heard i can dl PS1 games but i aint sure bout PS2 games--
    *aiming totally for FF series and Star Ocean 1 & Till end of the time xD*
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:50 am

Nope, you gotta either have the PS2-compatible PS3 (which aren't sold anymore) or just play PS2 games with a PS2.

Mah PS2 is on the verge of breaking down, but I've got an ace-in-the-hole... a PS2 emulator Twisted Evil
    There are 3 minuses to this:
    1. Can't use saves from my memory cards (yes, obvious, but I listed it anyway)
    2. Runs at 60-70% speed
    3. Can't play GH properly Sad

Edit: Tomorrow we can start downloading DFO! Yay! Oh, and tomorrow is Hugh's b-day, too! Congratulations, Hugh!
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 15 Empty Playstation 3

Post  Jarath Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:27 am

Yeah, the only FF that's possible to download is FFVII .
    I own FFIV, FFV x2, FFVI and FFXII so the only games I'd want to download would be VII-IX and I can actually borrow those games too.

Oh yeah, the DFO website looks pretty nice too.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:55 am

bleh i guess we have to wait for PS4eva so we shouldacouldawoulda play PS2 games we yearn for.. disgaea, ff-series, star ocean, tons of fun and moar

@xokes: no thats not cause overworking TvT.. i just had vacation mixed with anime, alcohol and bowling-- just depressed or sumthin.. idk.. DFO yayzors..
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 15 Empty Happy birthday!

Post  Jarath Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:57 am

Happy birthday Hugh!
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:39 am

HAPPEH B-DAY HUGH~!

DFO still aint available for download.. yayz0r..
    Jarath
    Jarath

Post  Jarath Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:29 am

Seems that we need to wait just a little longer...Time to test the Cygnus Knights!
    Sakk3R
    Sakk3R

Post  Sakk3R Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:09 am

Have a nice birthday Hugh

Yarr, still can't dl DFO..... it seems waiting is required :/. I wonder when they're gonna put it up scratch
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Still no download. Meh, it'd prolly take me a week to download it anyway...wait, doesn't it make this worse...?

Anyways, about formality. My opinion is that in game describing/reviewing threads the first post should be formal, the rest can be spammage and personal opinions. If there's usable stuff it can be edited into the first post. Does that sound good?
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:56 am

----Notice----
    * Luna Online has been removed from forums
    * DFO section will be added soon
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:28 am

notice ITS HEEEEEERE lol anyways no big whoop
    10 mgbs
    only
    meh dunno if i start teh dler 10 gigs lol
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:12 pm

oh dam xokes got over me in postcount and jar is DAM CLOSE
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:59 pm

omg joo are teh spammar~!

RELEASE TEH BAN-HAMMAR~!
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:26 pm

spamming eez (not) forbidden~!
    SHINANDAKUUUU~! whateverthatmeans-

sooo anything new bout anything?! ;:F

@aape/jar (call to sampas and käkä~!) xD
    Jarath
    Jarath

Post  Jarath Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:23 am

Yeah that passed my mind yesterday. I`m first going to ask from kaekae. Even though I`m still pretty sure it`s just a server problem with NEXON.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:49 pm

. . . noone seemed to respect my efforts to find teh solution on dfo -starts sulking & goes to the emo corner-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:19 pm