WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

+6
Cviha
Hughaii
Xokes
Atonica
Justniin
blueraid
10 posters

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 26 Empty Spam

Post  Jarath Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:07 am

Just one more improvement: More people. There no real domination since there are no people to dominate.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 26 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  blueraid Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:35 am

indeed, but for some reason I find it more difficult to advertise our guild now than before-- (might be my imagination thou)
    yet Ive succeeded getting one dood into our guild (*insert victory music here ,.F*) - - He is somewhat weak atm (due his lvl x.x), but I see potential in his gameplay and some good attitude (similiar to our noobie days, oh joy)
    With little bit of help he'll reaches us in no time, help him out when you can Very Happy
    blueraid
    blueraid

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 26 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  blueraid Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:39 am

hurr hurr should we start advertising our guild more than ever? now that I have a new computer, I no longer have problems with games Very Happy (except ze random failures)

simply cuz we need more people--
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 am

sooo... what the hell is wrong with the shoutbox now...? might be something on my side though here's what it says, i'll translate below:

Web-stranica na adresi http://www5.shoutmix.com/?wtfishguild možda privremeno nije dostupna ili je trajno preseljena na novu web-adresu.

Više pojedinosti o ovoj pogrešci
    U nastavku je izvorna poruka o pogrešci

Pogreška 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Nepoznata pogreška.

TRANSLATION: The web-site on the address (dam forgot how to spell adress or w/e), http://www5.shoutmix.com/?wtfishguild might be temporarily unavailable or permanently moved to a new web-adress (dam).

More details on the Error
    Source Code of error

Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Unknown error.
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 26 Empty Shoutmix

Post  Jarath Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:13 am

It's done that before. Their website is down for maintenance most likely.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:26 am

okhay now that Im once again piled with school work and I received a deadline fer em aswell-- Ill be mainly doing em, afkin in games or less frequently playin' hur hur anyhoo have fun people
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:19 pm

arr shoutbox malfunctionin' or something--

rank 48 (P0) at CoD BO
    finished watching Strike Witches Season 1 & 2
    started watching 07 Ghost

hur hur
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:12 pm

i saw that comment
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:08 am

Okhay Im trying one o these net screen recorder programs -- Ill try hosting a stream somewhere 'ere when Ive finished up with this school work o mine

edit: okhay-- this looks kinda complicated..
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Made a new Sig

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 26 Be8zva
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:22 pm

nvm, now that I look at it, even I don't like it, too much spam of effects and renders, gonna stick with this one now until I make something better that is until I improve
    Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 26 9lbmlx
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:44 pm

mhm neat, shame I ish too lazy to make siggys

games:
    CoD BO (P2) 38leval
    testin' S4League
    considering testin' CosmicBreak

anime:
    watchin' Rave Master
    Melancholy of S.Haruhi

aaaand trying to self-study fer finals -- oh and I hafta work aswell~ hurrr
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 26 Empty Stuff

Post  Jarath Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:33 am

Nice sigs!
    I'm testing Atlantica and playing Star Ocean:Last Hope.
    I'm also making desktop wallpapers and avatars with Garry's mod.
    Learning more and more game songs on guitar and if everything goes well I might even get to record them finally.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:55 am

Tested out Cosmic Break-- Kinda fun even thou the graphics are around PS1 ver Ape Escape (blocks with more blocks, with only few high detailed parts) -- oh and PvP balance is a real bish.. THERES NO SUCH THING... anyways Arena PvP depends mainly how much yer enemies lag.. some fkin vanguard might OHKO you in an instant with hellish lag if youre not careful enough-- oh and its hard to find your place in your team.. if theres even a SLIGHT bit o backing down on yer teammates better stick up with em just in case that they don't leave you as a bait to die -Le Derpeth be those bloody allies who have left me to die, not once nor twice, always =__=-

Ah yes.. Its a Mecha based MMORPG (fight with robots) with main 3 parts o gameplay
    1: Arena PvP - as said before, ye gonna need some practice and ye need to have different kind o units (max 3 units per commando - Land, Air, Artillery or Support). The lag is a bish and theres nothing you can do about it - lagging air and land units are pain in the butt. You need to choose your alliance in the start (Bravery, Strenght & Wisdom - I chose Wisdom, not sure does it have any effect in gameplay itself) - theres Shuffled (random teammates) and Alliance battles, where your alliance battles for Cosmos Points (still not sure whats the point o winning in weekly Cosmos Points) - In Shuffled battles every alliance is awarded by points depending on their performance, and in Alliance battle the losing team will lose cosmos points to the opposing team depending on how badly they were crushed (whee yay fer 15v7 .____.)

2: Mission mode - choose mission & difficulty, I don't recommend to solo due lack of ammunition and HP (sure you can buy shell and repair supplys from the shop), oh and the last boss is always quite a bish so don't come back cryin' sayin' I didn't warn ye. Well I guess the Mission mode tells more about the storyline o the game.. mhm oh yes max players per mission is 5 (not sure bout higher mission modes) - and last warning.. when your Battle Points hit 0 its game over, BP amount depends on stage, difficulty and player amount.

3: Quest mode - aaahh Treasure hunting quest-- 5maps per stage difficulty variates heavily depending on Red(hard)/Blue(easy gates. You can get buffs, items, materials and sometimes even robot cores from slain enemies~ this mode is VERY time consuming, you better take up some repair & shell supplys just in case.. yer ammunition replenish every time you warp to the next area (gate) oh and you need Key (matching color) from mini bosses/bossed from each area to continue. Timelimit fer each area is 10mins (5x10mins per stage max). The main mission is to hunt fer treasure boxes, get some buffs and continue to the next area. You'll be awarded by your efforts when you collect all the Treasures and you'll get your loots when you get to the next stage (Where you can finish your current treasure mission (when you have all the treasures) or leave the Quest zone by entering Yellow Gate and resume later on when ye feel like it :3). You'll lose all your rewards and treasures, cept the ones you gained from previous stages, when you die with all your commando units (3 times dead and its reset fer yer sorry ass :X)

Arr nothing else comes to my mind fer now.. sure I missed something important but oh well.. Ask if ye want to know more bout eet..

(IMMA GRIND DUNGS WITH MAH MINI-METAL SLUG WOO~ -dead- OH SH~)
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:27 am

I've been trying to find some, but I am coming up with nothing right now, so if anyone here knows/can find some bishass anime fight that includes swords, reality-bending power with all out destruction, please post a link here
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:05 pm

ANIMEEEEEEIIIIIIIIHAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

smite take a bit before Ill find ye a one..
    you kno- finals and sht
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:06 am

np bish
    It's not main priority or anythin, just if you guys find it in your spare time or somethin
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:29 am

L'Omgz I ish starting to beat pplz at Cosmic Break-- Finally found a trick to beat those damn nasty vanguard wankers.. plasma hyper in yer face BISH! And I ish helluva good support unit :3 over 11k support pts in one run LAWL bein' the only healer and I didn't die even thou I was outa ammo and both o my arms were breaked down, my boosters malfunctioned and radar were dismantled xD 20/370hps left fer half o the match, god I just love tanking L units with high quality shields, anti-homing wonderbits and of course blocking forcefield guarding my lil sorry ass xD

aah... so relaxin'.. O WAI WHAT FINALS 2DAEZ AND SHEET! OU-UH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU -dead-
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:50 am

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 26 Bi309k

dem hax
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:34 am

Heres some nasty statistics o how much CB tries to cash players--

Cash recharge event!:
    http://www.cosmicbreak.com/info/topic/news/3434

srsly.. with the charge rate to cash is 1$:10Rt and prices are around 5-10$ per bot.. Gacha 1roll 40-50Rt 5Rolls 150-200Rt with probability o gettin' crappy weapons instead o bots or basic bots recolor model <_<

-Face in 2 palms be lame these cashing attempts-

I'd undestand ratio o 1:25 but.. hurr hurr DURR' RECHARGE 200$ worth in ONE transaction -- u srs? well I enjoy my gamin' totally UC' (game currency)-- sure Rt wankers (vanguards) and Eves are OPbishawesomesauce, but u happy wasting 200$ for pixel bots just to get highest pts in arena? I'd use that kinda amount fer steam account to buy hellish amounts o multipacks and share em with my friends (F YEAAAAAAAAH~)

CB beats SuperGreedyInteractive 10-3!
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun May 08, 2011 9:20 am

weather forecast:' for next 3 days shitty smellin gas clouds around zer vicinity!

we are gonna spread cow sht to the fields for next 3 days, which might smell around der Sievi

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 26 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr389GBtMcZckTA21OTiVFCrINHaSmKXC78HdYqOF-bPrQs8KL4A Citizen?
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu May 12, 2011 1:59 am

http://grandchase.ntreev.net/Content/06282020000000_0001_0001.aspx

http://grandchase.ntreev.net/Content/0628103010-111_0001_0001.aspx

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 26 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMt3yY-VnWGpgTi3bhfKbS26gLejPNszJG-VB3SvDrlNrcZAdr

It has begun
    #1 level up
    #2 do missions
    #3 FK SUM SHT
    #4 profit
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:18 pm

well the event is down' BUT Im still rewarding peeps who gonna get more ppl to the forums/guild activity! (pointin' at saks current progress-- 2 to go pal' and whip some action to the older ones ye invited :3 even to yerself and just *le hewg whip slash*)

more you whip em to visit the forums' the better'

heck 10 days till army' mmhhm~

I smite get kicked out within the 2-3 days OR if Im qualified then Ill be there fer 180-360days (- holidays and other personal day offs) which reduces my gamin by 80-90% whoop whoop whoop'

blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:46 am

huh time sure flies ey? bout 60 days o army left-- HECK YEAH

anyways its been QUITE A WHILE since I last posted any spåmpoop in hear so thear I go

hows goin' peeps? I hardly keep up with ye guys (thanks to dem army), but now that I have a longer vacation I can hear ye out ;Very Happy
    so what whut and where? ,.3

TELL ME (ye cant believe how frustrating it is to be in the army and to do work that has no actual meaning .. tee työtä jolla on arvoitus HURR DURR.. Im working fer dem command post team and we do NOTHING, others are training in the forest and I keep watching muh post, inside a building.. drinking coffee 'n gettin better food (fair ey?). All I do is to tell civilians sign up Le herp derp)
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Nuthin's nowhear, been stuck in RH mostly, losing to laggin peeps in PeeVeeePeee, and has 1shot half hp counter Natasha's ingame mostly, my advice, never get paired against a musket Natasha, NEVARR

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:51 am