WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

+6
Cviha
Hughaii
Xokes
Atonica
Justniin
blueraid
10 posters

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

blueraid
    blueraid

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 25 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  blueraid Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:26 pm

congradulachuuns fer ye mate~!
    blueraid
    blueraid

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 25 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  blueraid Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Happy Birthday Base~!

Prepare for GC 3rd Season~!
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Wed May 05, 2010 11:12 pm

hyrmmhm kinda quiet 'ere dontcha think? shout box seems to be the spam tab o today
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu May 06, 2010 12:58 pm

not really
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu May 06, 2010 12:58 pm

btw you could've congratulated me on my 1 year lasting amy quest completion
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu May 06, 2010 3:24 pm

i coulda-- but idk-- it took nearly the same for me (<obviously a lie no?)
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu May 06, 2010 3:45 pm

ye well, no cash for me. Somethin was wrong with the credit card address of registration and the credit card itself. As usual just my luck, ain't it?

On the other note, blue what free offers did ye have, i had only 2 free 1 payment wised?
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri May 07, 2010 2:05 am

i didnt trust ze free offers Mad

ask octoturd-- when octo met thee consequence of ze free offers - he was dead meat
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat May 29, 2010 8:27 am

anime:> Angel Beats, Arakawa under the bridge, Bleach, FairyTail, One Piece, Pandora Hearts, Katanagatari--- lotsa anime to watch *w*

Mabinogi EU version is out-- hoo~ i guess its matter of time when DFO will be released global aswell Very Happy (bloodeh hell ye nexon :X)

we need to reactivate teh forumz~! people seem to be lazy to post shizzle anymore >:C
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:58 pm

A new sig has been created

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 25 Vn2d68
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:48 pm

hoo now that angel beats ended--
    i started watchin some ol animes .. hyrhm i ended up to Black Lagoon
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:27 am

started watchin few more anime series again--
    slayers revolution, broken sword and basilisk
    yay fer meh ,.D

anyhoo schools goin with ease 'n ive been hunting fer ducks-- cold nights, campin bastids and high fliers bloody 'ell.. my pellets can reach maxium altitude o 35-45m, ducks keep flyin o altitude 100-150m ._. and some bloody numb skulls are shooting em! missing em of course, repelling em away from our spot >:C

FFFFFFFFFFFFF-
    my GC elesis rank is goin down QQ some bastids are trading wins i tell ye!
    may those lazy-ass-no-good-bastids burn in ban-nation! oi it seems archimedia got the thunder hammer at kGC, i aint checkin it out yet.. i dont wanna ruin the fun ,.D

tee hee blam blam~!
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:57 am

heh yer doin pvp now... i'm down for some pvp these days with my sieg. dont wanna farm dio. boringshit as hell
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:40 pm

hyrhmm i ish somewhat bored.
    i ish somewhat assisnated.
    i ish bit tired to do anything.

so ill do NOTHING~... NOTHING~... NOOUTHEEEANGG!

-next day at schewl: i hafta do EVERYTHING all over again! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN-
    Justniin
    Justniin

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 25 Empty This is my head exploding!

Post  Justniin Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:14 am

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! Something's very, very wrong with the computer I usually play gc on. Shortly put Windows just suddenly stops starting up.

Here's the long version: The computer had been just suddenly jamming lately. Today it happened when Windows was trying to start up, so I figured to do what had helped before: Clean out the dust from the cooler fan using the vacuum cleaner. The computer seemed ok until Windows was starting up. I just suddenly got BSOD with an error message saying that Windows stopped starting up to prevent any damage to the computer. It also said that if you see this for the first time, just restart the computer. I did, of course, and...the same exact thing happened again. This time I read the message more carefully. It also said that the error may have been caused by a compatilibility problem with new hardware or software. I hadn't installed anything prior to the problems starting, so I checked if everything inside the computer was intact, and it was. After that I noticed something else: when starting up the computer, no BIOS info is displayed on the screen. I tried to go to BIOS settings, but that cut the output to the screen entirely, and upon exiting the settings (I couldn't see what I was doing, after all) I got a slightly different error. I checked what the error meant on a web site, but it's apparently a general error potentially caused by pretty much anything. All of the solutions I read required tweaking BIOS settings or starting up Windows, both of which I simply can't do. I guess the only thing to do is to take it to an electronic shop for maintenance, but I don't think they'll get any results, as far as previous experience shows anyway.
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:14 am

Justniin wrote:RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! Something's very, very wrong with the computer I usually play gc on. Shortly put Windows just suddenly stops starting up.

Here's the long version: The computer had been just suddenly jamming lately. Today it happened when Windows was trying to start up, so I figured to do what had helped before: Clean out the dust from the cooler fan using the vacuum cleaner. The computer seemed ok until Windows was starting up. I just suddenly got BSOD with an error message saying that Windows stopped starting up to prevent any damage to the computer. It also said that if you see this for the first time, just restart the computer. I did, of course, and...the same exact thing happened again. This time I read the message more carefully. It also said that the error may have been caused by a compatilibility problem with new hardware or software. I hadn't installed anything prior to the problems starting, so I checked if everything inside the computer was intact, and it was. After that I noticed something else: when starting up the computer, no BIOS info is displayed on the screen. I tried to go to BIOS settings, but that cut the output to the screen entirely, and upon exiting the settings (I couldn't see what I was doing, after all) I got a slightly different error. I checked what the error meant on a web site, but it's apparently a general error potentially caused by pretty much anything. All of the solutions I read required tweaking BIOS settings or starting up Windows, both of which I simply can't do. I guess the only thing to do is to take it to an electronic shop for maintenance, but I don't think they'll get any results, as far as previous experience shows anyway.
    teh comp is rickrolling you, but you should try giving it a maintenance
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:30 pm

unless they fix it by linking the computer to another, booting (with a boot) the shizzle totally (messing it up in other words) and returning it to ye (as a smoldering piece o plastic). its SUPER (un-)EFFECTIVE!

arrr MOAR ANIME~ YAY
    i better make a list later on-- what ive watched and leave a short comment o my opinion o teh anime.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:43 am

whos gonna get Elsword EU when gameforge releases it?

raise yer hands up~! cheers
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:39 am

ish so quiet-- row o' 3 going up!

nothing else but early congratulations fer hughaii >Very Happy
    -i might not be online when its yer birthday >_<-

ROUND 1: blueraid vs English Listening Comprehension Exam.

-FIGHT!-
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:50 am

i told ye i aint offline less i sneak on teh comp somehow like today
    anyways ill get elsoord but ill play gc too
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:32 pm

-- on the left corner, 6feet tall, man made of pixel, humorous gamer: da cvihabishaliciousebilfrenchie! AAAAAAND in the right corner brick made killing machine- DA SCHOOL! --
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:10 am

Blueraid wrote:-- on the left corner, 6feet tall, man made of pixel, humorous gamer: da cvihabishaliciousebilfrenchie! AAAAAAND in the right corner brick made killing machine- DA SCHOOL! --

inorite... gonna try prolongin da bish to weekends if nothin...
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:57 pm

arrr! I was able to beat final exams 2/3 (happened a while ago ;:F)
    ARRR! still no changes or information bout elsword EU nor dfo EU
    YAARRRRR~ started watching more anime DNAngel and one-anime-which-name-I-keep-forgettin'
    GHARHARHAR~! still outa work.. gotta do driving licence part II and Im missing bout half funds fer new/better comp pale
    arr.. half year and Im off to military service-- I need to start pumping iron and berzerking (LET THA ADREALINE FLOW~!)
    mmyeaah that bout sums it up--
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:53 pm

its quite quiet 'ere--

DÜRR omnom ze sandwich parteh
    om nom nom

HURRR i might be able to buy a better comp by end o this year-- depending on which im goin to buy-- a better laptop or damn good deskcomp
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:59 am

3'o'row going again-- (Dominating!)

anyways-- finished watching Lucky Star once again and OVA (which I hadn't seen before), Full Metal Panic! and soon Basilisk aswell--
    Have anyone found good site to watch Slap Up Party -Arad Senki? Ive only watched those crappy Megavideo ones which have massive delay on picture.. (voices and picture aint timed right x.x")

oh yeah, any ideas how to improve our guild?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:59 am