WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

+6
Cviha
Hughaii
Xokes
Atonica
Justniin
blueraid
10 posters

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Cviha
    Cviha

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 29 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  Cviha Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:51 am

oh well, fk it, too much work for a gp mish from NGREED
    blueraid
    blueraid

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 29 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  blueraid Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:35 pm

done aand done
    what work`? ,.F
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:27 pm

4cl Lemon Gin
    1cl Sour Apple liqueur
    with a topping of 1cl vichy'
    and Voilá!
    refreshing l'acool drink--
    twas not what I was plannin' to write.. complete blackoutto' fuq.. too hot..
    I like it rainin..
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:45 pm

OH RIGHT!
    late gratz fer justniin fer finishing the mandatory armeh!
    *cheers*
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:27 am

Ayeh, I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...anyway, looks like a new hero dungeon called Wizard's Labyrinth (AKA Phantasmic Sector) is out. Req lvl 75, I hear it has fixed stats so no naked + weapon change here. Seems like it's rather different from the other two, may post more after trying it out.

Edit: Seems that each stage is a recollection of monsters from earlier dungeons, starting with Trial Forest. In the first room you're up against three lv 85 poisonous mushrooms, after which more mushrooms and two treants appears. All monsters have obscene amounts of health (took me about five minutes to kill those three mushrooms) but don't do THAT much damage, although that might change in the later stages.
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:39 pm

I'm working on getting 75 so I can finally start doing it, even crafted a TH solluna just for the occasion, too bad it has lvl - on it tho, but it's still better than a lvl 52 one so I shalt not complain, we gotta get dem new gears. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

10% lvl 73 atm, got 100% exp bar today, gettin a mil per run and I have tons of mishs, so I'll be thar soon

EDIT: and GZ just for makin' it through teh army!
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 29 Empty Blargh

Post  Jarath Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:44 am

Wanna see me make a fool out of myself in front of all the internet?

Kill me now...
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Late HAPPEH BDAY FER SAKK! oh and from octo aswell' we douched yesterday so we didn't pay much attention HERP -spare our pitiful lives!-

@jar WHATTAFF_ -ded-
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:56 am

Oddly, I didn't notice it on our London trip but Jarath's English accent is FRIGGING AWESOME!

...anyway, maybe I should start doing something else besides being on the computer all day. I haven't really done much after getting out of the army. I'm moving again soon and I haven't made any preparations for studying at the university, either...

Ah well, I still have nearly a month before studies start so might as well make "the most" of it (i.e. being on the comp all day).

I'll probably put GC on hold after I get arme to 80 (which'll probably take a week if I bother to play besides HDs)
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 29 Empty What?

Post  Jarath Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Wait, what? My accent is awesome? I thought it was terrible as hell.
    Anyway, another thing about those videos I'm making, does my voice really sound like that or is it the microphone? I always thought my voice sounded different...
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:15 am

hehe Slendurrrrrr and Slendurrrrrman. Well IMO it's good, as far as amnesia goes, I played only teh normal game, gotta say the only time that thing scared me was sometime in the sewers where I heard the Brute (instagibbing servant) and didn't know where he was coming from, I turned around the corner and he was right in my face, jumped over my chair instantly. In other occasions I was just rushing on them and gtfoing, since I figured if you die you'll just get back to the position of 2 mins ago.
    BTW, nice hair and you remind me of a friend who came to Bosnia last week, but he's norwegian so it couldn't have been you, tho you look the same, just w/o the hair

P.S. working on creating sth interesting in default Minecraft textures, hopefully it'll end up looking good, If only I could figure pistons out tho
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:21 pm

sl-endermans roaming around da minceraft.
    ooh yay my fav tekkit servers up and running around midnight..
    some cold blooded bastard tore the server files down and 2 weeks o work blasted to smithereens aswell backup files..
    those damn hackers D:

theyre fkin disgrace to all gamers
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:52 am

that's why I keep to my single player creativiteh, at least for now.

As far as other news go, got Darksiders 2, passed it, now going for the 100% clear. Prolly gonna get GW2 but not instantly due to lack of funds due to DS2
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 am

Moving to Vaasa-- fer em university of applied science! Most likely I'll ditch out after 1year, but oh well--

for now Imma be bit offline cuz I haven't received my apartment (getting it tomorrow prolly..)
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:01 am

University's finally starting up next week so I may or may not be busy. I'll stick to single player games for a while since I have a pile of unfinished PS3 games, 11 of them to be exact, 8 of which I haven't played at all.

I'm still up for some multiplayer action so just contact me via steam/whatever, I'll...probably...mostly be on.

Oh, Jarath and me started a let's play on Seiken Densetsu 3. There are still a few technical issues and so far there's nothing very interesting in them, it's just a project we're working on (or Jarath's working on to be exact, I hardly do anything).
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:09 am

Ok-- finished moving in to mah apartment.. quite nice place I might say-- looks like ghetto Very Happy but never judge by cover ey? Had to buy new laptop for my studies and hurr--
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:01 pm

Happy Bday fer hughaii~! Havent seen him fer a while.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:42 am

Happy Bday fer Xokes! Lvl20 DINGZ gz' ,.D

har har har' anyways playing mostly Elsword atm :O
    no updates on anime list' I'd like some recommendations fer new animes or older ones I should see'
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:09 am

Ayeh, playing NA Elsword as well. The WhatTheFish guild is running in Elsword, find our guild ad (I'm trying to keep one up) or ask me or Blooh to join. We already have a moderate amount of members due to Blooh's random recruitment mode. My characters ATM are Iranai (lv 48 Eve, Code Empress), Nazog (lv 35 Chung, Fury Guardian) and Justniin (lv 31 Elsword, Sword Knight). I meant to keep my Elsword at around lv 20 for when Underkill gets back, but...whoops! Maybe I'll make an Aisha for that...?
    Oh yeah, since our Elsword guild has more than 10 members we can now have another administrator! Anyone up for the position? I know Mid-Boss would want it but he hasn't been playing :X

Due to the nature of university studies, I'll be on most of the time, but I may or may not be studying (about 80% of any given course should be self study). Well, since studying is boring, of course, I'm easily suckered into playing so just contact me via steam or w/e.

I should also start working on those Fail x4 (working title) videos...I have a lot of ideas but, considering my nonexistent editing skills, I have no idea if I can actually realize them.
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:04 am

NA elsword open to EU? Might as well start playing if it is, passing single player games too fast anyway and I need a break from the other MMO's and multiplayers in general if it's true.

Besides, haven't seen or played with you guys in ages.
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:51 pm

Aye, all of us are playing it without annoyances such as AOL, after all. Surprisingly little lag in random parties, too...

Just come on and of course join our Elsword guild too. And yeah, certainly haven't seen ya for a while Very Happy
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:50 am

oh yeah, forgot to ask, since I was expecting raven back in Elsword_EU so much, I was wondering is he obtained instantly in Elsword NA or is there a quest. Wondering because I can't seem to find anything over google about a Quest chain or anything.
    Jarath
    Jarath

Post  Jarath Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:33 pm

Raven is obtained instantly. I'm maining him as Over Taker and I'm going to play as Chung as well. Don't know how much I'll be playing though since I'm going through my finals in fine carpentry.
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:48 pm

I was planning on going with his newest job tree, the weapon taker and sth sth, looks decent visually and mechanically, even tho I prefer reckless fist's half black- half white hair.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:18 pm

I R BACK TO TEH FORUMZ Very Happy

And btw, I also have characters on Elsword NA... I'm maining a Raven as a BladeMaster and my main alt is a Chung who's an Iron Paladin wannabe..

Be seeing you guys

PS: Missed y'all and lova'ya ;*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:12 pm