WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

+6
Cviha
Hughaii
Xokes
Atonica
Justniin
blueraid
10 posters

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Cviha
    Cviha

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 30 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  Cviha Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:06 pm

amg yes, haven't seen you in at least 3 years xokes.

P.S. first try at installing Elsword NA, says file is corrupted, will try reDLing.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 30 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  Xokes Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:23 pm

Love you too Cviha <3
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:50 am

damn, the 3rd set of jobs isn't released on NA yet, now I gotta decide between the 2 available ones Rolling Eyes . Oh, and after scrolling through 40 something pages of guilds, finally found ours tongue

EDIT: just my luck, started playing the game today, got banned for apparent BOT farming permanently already. I've written a complaint ticket and I'll see how that turns out.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:40 pm

badluck brian, is that you ? rofl XD
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:06 pm

what is this~`101 witchcraft~ sudden burst of messages in a short period, blue does not even- DOES NOT COMPUTE

*watchingtoomuchanimethatshouldntbewatchedwhatwasthatIdontknow*
    actually some good animes..

. .heh
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:58 am

Still banned even though they accepted their mistake due to the amount of time it takes them to reply to the 2nd reply that I posted to my ticket

Arrrh

Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:06 am

Kill3rCombo be trollin' yer Hardcoar!

Lolumad ?

trollface.jpg
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:35 am

yup, fully mad, betting if I wrote another ticket it'd either get deleted or they'd give me the same answer and not respond again.

EDIT: finally unbanned, still tradeblocked though, but I might wait with advancing with Raven due to Weapon taker and Veteran Commander coming out soon. Could go and get busy levelling a Rune Slayer Elsword.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:40 pm

the trading only gets unlocked after you get the 1st job change with that character, and it has been created for at least 3 days, so yeah...
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:27 pm

no, it's not that, I generally got tradeblocked by the admins due to the suspicion that I used a BOT, which I didn't, but they were afraid that I did and that I'd wreck the economy or something via selling stuff, etc. Because it's too hard to admit that they had made a mistake
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:16 pm

I see.. like 20 bots everyday
    seems like they misfired a bit and hammered ye good ;Very Happy
    -insert trolololo.mp3-

but hey we all make mistakes

EDIT: O lol some of the GMs are total trolls xD just had a speak with one o em Very Happy, but then again.. no wonder they make mistakes their logs are bit unorganized. RAW~R DATA CHUNK FO'SHO.
    I think they made a mistake during the time they were checkin logins, mass loggin between certain timeline (ye logged in a bad time I guess). And no wonder they can't trust ye right away because there must be a supervisor (its easier to group 4 players in one spot and then go smashing with only 1 player doing the actual work with shared controls.. and ofc elsword is such a nice game to drop more loot as there is more players in game and they get no exp when the lvl difference is too great, reducing durability costs, increased money gain = infinite money.. oh during weekends mainly. problem?). So to sum it all up, bad timing, they think yer the SCHME.
    anyways they believed in ye.. well I guess they left a tracer on your character/account for a while, but no worries it'll only prove your innocence.
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:40 am

nah, it's cool, as long as it lets me buy from player made shops I'm happy, tho I don't even need to have that. Just to be on the safe side though since I'm not sure what my answer to my secret question is, I made another acc for the Rune Slayer in case the tradeblock doesn't get lifted, leaving my raven at the 4/4 taker advancement for now until the apparent release of Weapon taker and Veteran commander happens in the coming week, since there is a prelude of him on the screen of the main page.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:42 am

*realization mode in 3*
    WHAAAAAAT

oh it seems yer right-- daaayum
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:58 pm

See mang, I plan these things ahead. Hopefully it'll be coming soon and not in 3 months or so. Guess I'll have rune slayer to keep me company though, sorta eased off on elsword for now though because I'm finishing another guide for League of Legends which occupies most of my time, the rest of it is occupied by 2 minecraft projects and school.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:35 am

so another fellow Summoner heh ?

lemme guess, EloHell ?
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:22 am

solomid.net actually, not a big fan of them personally, but it gets most of the attention. If you meant actual Elo Hell and not the site then no, averaging at 1.4k in 30 games, had a losing streak a while ago when I was close to gold but it's ok, will start doing ranked intensively on s3. Been delaying that for 2 seasons.

And seems I was wrong on the Raven job, it's only a rage system, HELLO SIEGHART bounce bounce bounce
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:28 am

hurp' seems like dat raven nasod core comes sooner than I thought'
    DAT TITLE IS AWESOME >Very Happy
    grind with it!
    20% chance to reduce damage by 75% (< whaaa~)
    20% of activating Super Armor state when attacked (< OU WHAA?)
    10% chance of double hit (< HO-HO-HO-HOLY SHTT)
    *its timed 15d*

almost soloed Henir time n space on normal difficulty o-o
    got up till last stage -- then I failed (I shoulda have used my pots right on time)and my pet betrayed meh >.< (no encouragement.. Im just too accustomed to it.. can't keep relying on it all the time)

Last edited by blueraid on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jarath
    Jarath

Post  Jarath Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:31 am

Ok...About two weeks of playing Elsword and I lost interest.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:09 am

That happens a lot to me Jar.. I get all pumped up, then I quit after a couple of weeks.. It applied for Maplestory, Elsword, GC (after a couple of months), Dragonica/Dragon Saga, Dragon Nest, Arad Senki (DFO), etc...
    Jarath
    Jarath

Post  Jarath Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 am

Yeah, I play Maplestory occasionally as well but right now TF2 is pretty much the only online game I play frequently.

I also played GC a little and almost came back there but Elsword changed my mind.

I'm pretty sure I'd play DFO frequently too if there was that freaking European server.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:37 am

true.. even thou DFO seems pretty basic, I really like the retro feel it gives.. I've played on the US server couple years ago using AOL, but AOL wouldnt let you party with others.. I've also played on the Japanese server, but I obviously wouldn't party with others as well, so it kinda gets a lil' boring..

I'm trying to get back to active on WoW now, so we'll see how it goes..
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:01 pm

Jarath wrote:
    I'm pretty sure I'd play DFO frequently too if there was that freaking European server.

Same here, I loved that style of gameplay, but sadly 3 or so years, what has it been and still no EU server or NA lifting the IP blocks for their servers.

As far as Elsword goes, I'm used to these grindfests, DFO is still better IMO, but I can suffer with Elsword as a time killer for the time being with League being my main motive atm. The main problem with Elsword, for me at least, is the damn customer support quality. Sure they'll answer your ticket in the first 15 minutes at first, but if you need to respond to that ticket for something, good luck getting another response on it. Practically you have to make 20 tickets to get the first one resolved. Oh yeah, let's not forget getting banned for no reason and getting punished because THEY made the mistake as well, those 15 GB of unupdated TF2 are getting more and more tempting to download than handling with this company.
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:32 am

And now for the epic tale of how I got banned, unbanned, tradeblocked and untradeblocked for those who are interested:

Spoiler:
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:29 am

^ true story

-updated animelist-
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:53 am

Reminds me of how me and Sakk got banned in gc...boy am I glad I finally decided I'm never going back.

I've started to lose interest in Elsword too now that no one's ever on when I am.
    Most of the time I start up Elsword when I think I've studied enough for the day, which is usually around 8 PM (GMT+2)...am I overworking myself?
    Dam, I don't feel like grinding with random peeps so I don't think I'll catch up to Blooh...well, maybe after he hits the cap .-.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:56 pm