WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

3 posters

Megaman Series

Jarath
    Jarath

Megaman Series Empty Megaman Series

Post  Jarath Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:13 am

Yet another series I love except that this series became one of my favorites straight from the very first game they published. Feel free to speak (almost) anything you like about megaman series here.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Megaman Series Empty Re: Megaman Series

Post  Xokes Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:30 am

Thou i hear that the X series are awesome, i've only played those for the PC, and they are not that bad...

My favourite series is the Battle Network series.. I've cleared them all *-*
    Thou Battle Network ended, they released a new series pretty much alike, but with 3D battles and for the NDS, the Starforce series, which i also adore *-*

Another series that I personally like, its the Zero series, and its branches, like the ZX series.. I've cleared them all too *-*
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:58 am

Meh I mostly liked the X6 for the PS and the BN6 both falzar and gregar for my PC though i cleared 5 and 3 too can't remember their names now sorta sleepy and the megaman zero series. I liked X6 because of all of the forms x had: shadow,blade,falcon,ordinary X and Ultimate (meh liked shadow teh best Smile) cybeast falzar well mostly for the fusions or W/E they were called especially the double ones like gregar/falzar + some of the other navis

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:46 am