WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

3 posters

Jar's replacement Pollmaker #27: Which theme do you want for the polls that I make while Jar's away

Poll

Which theme do you want for the polls

[ 0 ]
    Jar's replacement Pollmaker #27: Which theme do you want for the polls that I make while Jar's away Bar_left0%Jar's replacement Pollmaker #27: Which theme do you want for the polls that I make while Jar's away Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Jar's replacement Pollmaker #27: Which theme do you want for the polls that I make while Jar's away Bar_left0%Jar's replacement Pollmaker #27: Which theme do you want for the polls that I make while Jar's away Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Jar's replacement Pollmaker #27: Which theme do you want for the polls that I make while Jar's away Bar_left20%Jar's replacement Pollmaker #27: Which theme do you want for the polls that I make while Jar's away Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Jar's replacement Pollmaker #27: Which theme do you want for the polls that I make while Jar's away Bar_left80%Jar's replacement Pollmaker #27: Which theme do you want for the polls that I make while Jar's away Bar_right [80%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Cviha
    Cviha

Jar's replacement Pollmaker #27: Which theme do you want for the polls that I make while Jar's away Empty Jar's replacement Pollmaker #27: Which theme do you want for the polls that I make while Jar's away

Post  Cviha Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:57 am

So, since I couldn't come up with any new ideas over the week (Curse you Physics Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ) I've put this poll up for you. The top 3 choices (if less then 3 get voted I'll have to pick some) will be themes for the upcoming polls
    Xokes
    Xokes

Jar's replacement Pollmaker #27: Which theme do you want for the polls that I make while Jar's away Empty Re: Jar's replacement Pollmaker #27: Which theme do you want for the polls that I make while Jar's away

Post  Xokes Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:58 pm

RANDOMNESS~!
    blueraid
    blueraid

Jar's replacement Pollmaker #27: Which theme do you want for the polls that I make while Jar's away Empty Re: Jar's replacement Pollmaker #27: Which theme do you want for the polls that I make while Jar's away

Post  blueraid Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:35 am

totally random

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:01 pm