WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

3 posters

Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most?

Poll

Which of the chocolates do you like teh most?

[ 1 ]
    Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most? Bar_left20%Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most? Bar_left0%Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most? Bar_left0%Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most? Bar_left20%Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most? Bar_left40%Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 5
    Cviha
    Cviha

Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most? Empty Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most?

Post  Cviha Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Well The Question Says It All. Personally I liked Twix before but now I like the Mars bars.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most? Empty Re: Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most?

Post  Xokes Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:44 pm

i love twix, but i also like Lion *-*
    blueraid
    blueraid

Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most? Empty Re: Jar's replacement Pollmaker 29#: Which of these chocolates do you like the most?

Post  blueraid Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Daim, even though its hard toffee/caramel whuteva
    whats with this utter randomness? Very Happy
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:21 pm

Blueraid wrote:Daim, even though its hard toffee/caramel whuteva
    whats with this utter randomness? Very Happy

I Refuse to work properly until i get my FoL run (lol jk I just ran out of ideas and my net has been a bish lately) and/or my FoA run since I don't know if thanatos is hard

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:52 pm