WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

+6
Cviha
Hughaii
Xokes
Atonica
Justniin
blueraid
10 posters

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Cviha
    Cviha

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 32 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  Cviha Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:19 am

Well, it looks decent enough.
    If it is like actual terraria where you can build stuff, I'll give it a shot. Especially if it's multiplayer
    Xokes
    Xokes

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 32 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  Xokes Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:04 pm

It is multiplayer, just like Terraria... I like to think about it as Terraria 2.0..

Oh, and it's coming out on Q2 so..

*soon*
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:47 pm

might test it (and most likely buy aswell') when its released and when I have enough time for it xD
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:25 am

It's a certain buy from me... The head developer said the price would be around 10$ so yeah..
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:55 am

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 32 Shut-up-and-take-my-money
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:48 pm

blueraid wrote:Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 32 Shut-up-and-take-my-money

+1
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:45 pm

The only reason as to why I stopped playing old terraria was due to the game getting dumped because the dev wanted to devote to his newly created family 100%. I love the fact that someone finally remade it. I'll definitely be buying it as well as actively playing it
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:54 am

Anyone dreamed of FFTA as online game? well here your go.. its still on CBT (plenty o keys left! go grab some!)

http://ecoltactics.gamescampus.com/teaser

still limited on 4 merc classes, but I enjoy this time killing piece of art *=*

theres few flaws but I dont mind about em..
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:41 pm

For once, im thankful Starbound is only coming out on the Q2, and hopefuly on June, because I'll be pretty much done with the semester and will have plenty of time during summer to play it non-stop..
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:39 am

added few animes to my animelist and added EBF4 to net game section

go play it now durrrrr
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:44 am

blueraid wrote:added few animes to my animelist and added EBF4 to net game section

go play it now durrrrr

I kinda pulled an all-nighter playing EBF4 from saturday to sunday, so.. yeah..

Fuck me, right ?
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:59 am

it happens to me all the time! Very Happy

its just THAT good!
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:35 pm

I'm sad that I can't play new game plus of it unless I buy it. QQ.
    Still busy finding the last mysterious Qgiver that I haven't even talked to yet.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaand im now playing Swords and Potions on Armorgames.. -sigh-

< has no life whatsoever, even thou he's in college
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:28 pm

playing Ecol tactics OBT and Warframe for naoh~
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Yo guys! we can preorder starbound nao! zing!
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:48 am

It's insane that so many people gave 1k $ and 2k $ for it thou o.o'
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:26 pm

I guess they have either wealthy enough, seeking for fame or just won in lottery and want to help with this kind of kickstarter
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:50 am

inb4 imma make a novakid, because i am going to, they look so awesome..

and now we have FOSSILS!

W00T!
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:36 pm

so who have already bought preorder?

Im still thinking bout buyin tha gold one.. :3
    *Random encounter, self-named NPC* Ö==Ö
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:41 am

Wasn't really that big of a fan of Terraria so I think I'll pass on Starbound, seriously need to start watching where I throw my money anyways.

Also, been busy actually studying, especially the lab work takes up a lot of time due to all the preparations and reports (yay for spending 20+ hours to write a report for a work that took four hours to actually do).

Although I managed to drop Elsword some time ago I still have a rather big stack of games I haven't even played yet and for some reason I decided to start playing through the Mother series again.

So all in all I probably won't pick up anything new in a while. Well, summer break starts in a month or so and I was too lazy to look for any work so I'll definitely have time to play all the games but on the other hand no income means I'll have to spare even more. ...Yeah, that's enough rambling.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Wed May 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Late* Happy Bday fer jarath

*due bolly good farmers taking down the internet for couple of days

oh right- its less than a month left o army for ya eh?

besides that, I started continuing to watch naruto- hurhmm + some manga.
    Hard to say what and where I'm doing now, preparing for entrance exams, doing farmwork, looking for job, moving things from my apartment back to ol' home, watching anime and barbequin meat n stuff.

I guess that sums up month of my activities.

I'd reaaaally like to start filming gameplay videos again but my fraps just ain't working. I might switch over to TV recording (that would be 45" of high quality enjoyement, if only I had wireless mouse and keyboard it would work. oh and it doesn't computer processing so it would be 50-60fps all the time :O).

Enjoy summer, work hard and somethings! *icecreams yum*
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri May 24, 2013 2:37 am

Warframe NAOOO

insane huge update-
    Its PvE action and now has a friendly dueling mode between clan members

Sharpen yer blades, reload your weapons, embrace the bullet hell and when the lights start blinking- you better be ready for stalker
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat May 25, 2013 4:55 am

Put Warframe on pause since I'm going through Borderlands 2 atm, but I'll be back after I finish story mode
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Sat May 25, 2013 3:58 pm

im still waiting on starbound.. still hoping it comes out next month or so, since they are now doing daily update on their website's frontpage...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:43 pm