WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

+6
Cviha
Hughaii
Xokes
Atonica
Justniin
blueraid
10 posters

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

blueraid
    blueraid

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 31 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  blueraid Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Oi don't give up now! D:
    just send me a msg at steam and I'll rocketing there when ever I'm needed.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 31 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  Xokes Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:14 pm

blueraid wrote:Oi don't give up now! D:
    just send me a msg at steam and I'll rocketing there when ever I'm needed.

Does this work for real life purposes..?

If you know what I mean.. :3

<3
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:23 pm

heck yeah~!

*saddles a rocket*
    preparations complete~
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:53 am

Some news from my side.

I've gotten my hands on a GW2 account thanks to a friend who doesn't want to play it anymore and am going at it for the time being.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:33 pm

been there done that... it aint a bad game by all means, but in all honesty, I got really bored of it because there was nothing that pulled me into the game and made me play it madly.. That and there was other games involved, so.. Yeah..

Have fun thou Very Happy
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:53 am

I'm personally entertained by the fact that I can play it casually, that I'm not forced to grind stuff all day. I'll probably get bored of it as well, but I'm enjoying it while I can, especially since I didn't have to pay for it, but I probably will since I want my characters from my trial account.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:29 am

GW2 eh' well my friend donated one fer me, but I still haven't played it -

cuz I'm too busy leading defence corps at planetside 2 ,:F
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:54 am

Took too many courses this period and it looks like the exams the next two weeks will be something like this:

Playing Elsword when I don't feel like studying (which is most of the time). I've gotten ahead of blooh! This is very alarming...
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:06 am

yeah that IS kinda alarming
    but then again-- Im roaming on FAR TOO MANY GAMES'
    Ive been leading tank armada for a while now at planetside 2 and that ain't easy
    cuz most o em are lacking discipline.. *takes out whip*

*cough*

myeah, but now I gotta focus on the exam week. Failing is not tolarated .-.
    If I fail even one of em.. Im not allowed to enter labs = weeks of extensive studies and re-exam <-<
    hurrr that I do not want D;

even tho the exam is kinda easy, I need to get 90% clear written parts and 90% of the true/false part.. and then the practical test. guh

Jarath
    Jarath

Post  Jarath Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:58 pm

Well, my fine carpentry finals are finally (pun not intended) over.
    Still making those LPs and today I started making my first game review.
    In january it´s my turn to join army so that´ll take at least half (probably 3/4) of my next year.

I´m still not feeling like playing MMOs except maybe Maplestory now that they´re releasing some interesting characters again.

Also, I'm finally learning to play this properly:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y7H_UBV3BU
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:24 pm

I've discovered a new game in the time I've had for myself, King Arthur's Gold. I mean, it isn't exactly a new game, but it is for me. Basically, it's a CTF with Terraria graphics, there are 3 classes atm, Builder, Archer and Knight. The game itself is very versatile in the ways you can build it and it's best played with friends (to reduce the chances of trolls). You win the game by either capturing the enemy flag or reducing their respawn number to 0 and killing everyone left on the map.
    The game itself is free, for the most part, if you pay for the "full" game, you get several other gamemodes, but I feel that this one is sufficient since it is a lot of fun on it's own.

Main site: http://kag2d.com/en/
    Jarath
    Jarath

Post  Jarath Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:28 pm

I've heard about that game and seen some videos of it. It might actually be fun with right people around.

Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:32 am

I'm currently hooked up on Maplestory when it comes to MMO's, since I have a lvl 102 Night Lord, a lvl 9x Phantom, a lvl 7x Luminous and I also intend to make a high level Kaiser... So far, I'm liking the new updates quite a bit...

When it comes to offline stuff, I'm currently hooked on Assassin's Creed 3, and I also plan to play Far Cry 3 and Hitman Absolution... We'll see how it fares and if I'll fail any course or not, since my finals are only on february, but I still got shit-tons of group works to do...
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:44 am

I left AC after the 2nd one, too lazy to get the rest, but I will soon.

I'm dealing with King Arthur's Gold atm, building 2 minecraft maps, League, Dustforce, GW2 and Elsword once in a month or so (because too many games are on my agenda atm)
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:54 am

I've loved every AC except the 1st one, which waas too repetitive... I've been kinda busy with college to have many games on my agenda, but I'm still on Maplestory Global (Bellocan world), League (Gonna buy Nami next time I log in), got bored out of GW2, MoP and D3, and I usually suck on skill/time-based platformers such as Dustforce or Super Meat Boy... Though Megaman Zero is one of my favorite series since it's a run n' gun..
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Happy new year to everyone
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:10 am

*back at apartment*
    late happy bday fer cviha, late happy xmas and new year
    AWWWWWWWw YEAH~
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:36 am

Oooh right' now feeling like making videos again'- heck I havent done anything lately so it's bout damn time Very Happy Ill film each game Im playing, Ill get materials tomorrow and post it later on.

btw: losing interest on Elsword again >-< and tried out Runescape once again.. I guess its season 3 now? The new combat system is.. interesting. you have skills which builds up as you fight' and they fortified the combat circle. melee > ranged > magic > melee. It has huge impact on how much you can actually deal' it affects your hit rate aswell! Remember that some enemies are IMMUNE or even ABSORBING certain damage types! so you better check before attacking, or hit em hard and keep changing your gear and tactics as you keep mauling em'. oh right- your gear affects your constitution aswell (max HP)
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:20 pm

Happy Bday fer Justniin!
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:45 am

Happy BDay for Justniin and a Late Happy BDay to Blooh.

I'm personally trying out Lineage 2 atm. The amount of security questions is appalling, but I think, THINK that I've managed to make an account. Will report on the quality sometime in the future
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:11 am

And lately I've been kinda busy with university, and I'm on/off Elsword.. Casually playing Far Cry 3 and im waiting to get my hands on a 3DS so..

@_@

Edit: oh, and i've also been playing League and Smite ._.
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:15 am

Didn't take a crapton of courses this period (pretty much abandoned physics for the time being) but still enough to make me actually concentrate on studies, especially that Swedish course worries me since I've forgot 95% of the vocabulary and 50% of the grammar.

Well, I'm still on Elsword for...whatever reason, guess I'm just determined to cap everyone .-. capped eve and chung so far, next up is elboy (now lv.41)

Picked up Paper Mario Sticker Star recently and Yahtzee says it all. Sure, it has the overall Paper Mario feeling, but the core gameplay is just...nyegh. It's pretty much the original Paper Mario but with no RPG elements. The fighting is just using consumable stickers and the only boostable stat is HP and even that is boosted with collectibles. The only thing you get out of fights is coins but you get showered with coins at the end of each level anyway so fighting is basically pointless. Oh and using stickers to solve puzzles on the field? YEAH, NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE (looks at Little Big Planet)
    ...still gonna complete it though

And my other projects? I'll get on them...one day...maybe
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:38 am

Swedish =__= thats my only weakness!"tm"

mmh got film material of Vindictus EU season 2 dungeon Crescent Island, not sure should I include the random background musics (the film lenght is 50+mins) due copyright infringement'.. ehh.. Is there a proper way to run the musics on the background claiming that I dont own it or something? Im not even sure which musics run at each part, guess I gotta check it from my music player <_<

due the lenghty file I gotta chop it in 2-3 parts

paper mario sticker? feeling that I get from the sound of it, no.

anyways.. While I was back at the home I tried out playing FFXIII once again, and hell happened, I spend 3 hours making barely any progress and I hardly gained any CP(almost equivalent to exp, but no, it sucks, WHERES THE DEF'N'RESISTANCES!?). I feel like redoing it back to the part where I was on the airship, where almost EVERY soldier dropped credit cards or chips, which ye could sell for 500 or 1500gp (wait.. was the currency gp or c? oh nvm). oh and other thing. THERE WAS PLENTY O MOBS! which were easy to respawn and there was shop at the end of the corridor, so infinite grinding possiblities. I still wonder why I didn't stay there.. as soon as I entered the Pulse, hell broke loose, I keep losing to king behemots and even basic mobs which keep roaming there, just because I haven't been able to upgrade my accessories which gives resistances.. and why I haven't upgraded em? CUZ IT COSTS TOO MUCH AND THERES LIKE NO WAY OF GETTIN MONEY AT THE PULSE! D:< gah raging again from this damned game' still I want to clear it, no matter what.. oh and guess what? I have the abomination part 2 waiting.. _-ON STAND BY MOED-_
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:53 am

Happy Bday fer Mikuro >Very Happy

Ive been delaying the film due legal issues.. meh
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:34 am

Welp,

Since the forums are full of very active people, I just wanted to share an upcoming game, estimated to be released in Q1 2013, Starbound.

Some of you may have heard somethings about it, but for those who didn't...

At first look, Starbound looks a lot like Terraria, and plays a lot like it too... The main reason being that Terraria's pixel artist, Tiy, started the Starbound project when they stopped releasing content for Terraria...

So, to sum it all up.. Terraria + Sci-fi = Starbound

Look it up, and expect it!

http://playstarbound.com/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:28 am