WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

4 posters

#24 Which way do you think gaming is going: uphill or downhill?

Poll

Which way do you think gaming is going: uphill or downhill?

[ 1 ]
    #24 Which way do you think gaming is going: uphill or downhill? Bar_left25%#24 Which way do you think gaming is going: uphill or downhill? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    #24 Which way do you think gaming is going: uphill or downhill? Bar_left25%#24 Which way do you think gaming is going: uphill or downhill? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    #24 Which way do you think gaming is going: uphill or downhill? Bar_left50%#24 Which way do you think gaming is going: uphill or downhill? Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Jarath
    Jarath

#24 Which way do you think gaming is going: uphill or downhill? Empty #24 Which way do you think gaming is going: uphill or downhill?

Post  Jarath Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Poll number 24: Which way do you think gaming is going: uphill or downhill?
    Peace man afro
    Xokes
    Xokes

#24 Which way do you think gaming is going: uphill or downhill? Empty Re: #24 Which way do you think gaming is going: uphill or downhill?

Post  Xokes Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:21 pm

well, it depends.. I voted uphill, but i meant graphic wise.. which is rather obvious in my opinion.. but when it comes to game depth, plot, creativity.. stuff that makes you addicted to the game, its rather weak these days.. for example, WoW is become crappy because of its parodoxal plot.. i miss those good ol' days of Megaman BN, Megaman Zero.. the amazing Zelda games for the N64 and, the game that i personally loved the most on all my gamer life, The World Ends With You.. its amazing what they did in that game.. im not here to make a review on it so.. xD

generally, games are going uphill in technical terms.. but when it comes to creativity and engineous stuff, i'd say neither uphill nor downhill.. it really is true that a great game does appear once in a while

Kudos~~
    blueraid
    blueraid

#24 Which way do you think gaming is going: uphill or downhill? Empty Re: #24 Which way do you think gaming is going: uphill or downhill?

Post  blueraid Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:34 am

neither--
    graphs are going up, but storyline/plot way down.
    and teh play-ability variates from game to another.

game motto: hope for the best, wait for the worst
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:51 am

Sure, graphs go up as they always do, but I've never really cared about that. As for everything else... yeah, we're going down. New truly great games are few and far between as we're overrun by the "Meh" variety of games. Even the most beloved franchises are losing their touch, save for a few pleasant surprises. Gah, I'm rambling already...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:15 am