WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

+6
Cviha
Hughaii
Xokes
Atonica
Justniin
blueraid
10 posters

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Justniin
    Justniin

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 33 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  Justniin Tue May 28, 2013 1:35 pm

And I'm...well, actually I'm not doing much now that studies are wrapping up for the summer. Spending entire days doing lab work in this sweltering heat (well, hot for Finland anyway) takes a lot out of you so I haven't been feeling like doing anything lately.

As for Warframe, it doesn't seem like my cup of tea. I'll probably spend the summer playing all those PS3 games I have piled up. And work on that FailX4 project...Perhaps!
    Xokes
    Xokes

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 33 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  Xokes Tue May 28, 2013 4:26 pm

I've been kinda busy with college work too.. being an intern as a physical therapist isnt as easy as it sounds.. plus writing all the reports and doing presentations to defend your report and your case-study is all quite troublesome, but i'm almost finishing..

looking back I wonder.. It's been 3 college years already... and looking further back, I met you guys what.. 5 years ago? gosh, how time flies by..

:end_nostalgic_rant:
    Jarath
    Jarath

Post  Jarath Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Long time no say!

Thanks for gongrats!

My last two weeks in the freaking army and when the schools start I'll probably move to the same city as Just and two other friends and we'll be doing some videos (partly done by Just already I think).

I'll be fully redoing my own Youtube channel as well so there's quite a lot to do while studying (if I get chosen to any school).

I've been playing little bit of Terraria, BoI, Don't Starve, and Maplestory Europe (in which my main account got hellbanned without reason) when I'm not in the army grounds.

I'll try to be a bit more active on the forum as well after the army.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:13 am

Gave Warframe a try, isnt a bad game, im getting the hang of it and liking it bit by bit...

More games.. im picking up Batman Arkham City and Assassin's Creed III this summer so i can clear them..

Still waiting for Starbound.. dem daily updates are keeping me on the edge of my seat, especially since the Bastion narrator is doing some voice action in the game.. ERMAHGERD
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:26 am

Finally managed to get started working on those videos. It's really time consuming, took me 8 hours to get some sort of opening almost done (partially due to my inexperience in editing, partially due to my standards), need to ask the others for input since I'm running out of ideas. Maybe I should actually get an episode together in the meantime. I'll probably make subtitles for them since we're talking in Finnish (most of the time), just to make the videos more accessible to more people.

I hate it when they decide not to localize something whatever the reason, I mean Square-Enix gives us XIII and its sequels but decides not to localize Type-0, one of the only good FFs of late that most people haven't even heard of for some reason. And I thought they got over their non-Japan discrimination Neutral
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Finnish weather al'rite.. 1st, its sunny and hot as damn. now its mainly cloudy and slight raining every day .. oh oh we almost reached +6 celsius temperatures. ish cool.

blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:32 am

Oh fingersnappity snap! Late happy birthday for Sakk3r n happy birthday Atonica!

twas' such a cold morning - and I was derping around not noticing these utmost important things.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:49 am

-looks at Join date-

-sees 2009, we're in 2013-

-ermahgerd such a long time-

-stops spam/ranting-
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:15 pm

there was gonna be an update to my animelist, but my bookmarks got rezzed by some reason and now I gotta look for em up, got tired and going to sleep. hurr

Starbound why thou arent in our grasp yet!

Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:22 am

not only starbound, but several other games such as: Pokemon x/y; Ace Attorney 5 - Dual Destinies; Professor Layton (and the Legend of Arzan?); Monster Hunter 4; Batman Arkham Origins;
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:45 am

-still on Pokemon Black-

What do you mean I got on the bandwagon late?

And yeah, they're sure taking their sweet time with AA5...and I don't think we're getting Chronophantasma for a while either
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:45 am

not that into BlazBlue.. Oh, and I've heard that Professor Layton X Ace Attorney is getting a western localization.. So that'll prolly be the last Professor Layton game together with the Legend of Arzan one.. Time to go cry in a corner because I'm never going to be a puzzle-solving archaeology teacher gentleman.. -sob- -sob-
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:11 pm

I've finally started watching fairy tail and I've got to say, Gildarts' Minecraft powers are so broken.

Also, why is every male enemy in the infinity castle story arc gay (I mean literally, every single one of them is slobbering over gray, dressing up in skimpy outfits or going all "Juvia" over Gray *points at Sugar Boy)
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Now that I finished Fairy Tail, I need more of it, curse them for halting production for the time being.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm

My exact feelings.. I don't dare pick the manga, but I've read that the Fairy Tail writer already got greenlit to produce more anime so.. I'm expecting some new Fairy Tail eps this September / October
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Apparently they halted it due to getting too close to the manga. I've heard the same news too.

P.S. If anyone knows the name of a rock-like song which is one of the OSTs that plays during a couple of battles in Fairy Tail, I'd be grateful. I'll find a sample in one of the episodes, just need to scour through them all.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:39 am

Pre-happybday fer hugh since I will be on a vacation from friday to wednesday.

oh and the reason why I haven't played RO2 is because the game is a bish!

I managed to pull off enough zenys for VIP package and on the next day the updater goes haywire and I cannot connect to the update server. meh.

I even took a working game file outa my backup folder, but nawt. not working. it starts complainin how it can't connect to a certain IP address and crashes. gj.

so whaddya I do? playin minecraft and having shtstorm with paper work.
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:32 pm

AH, found the track in the Fairy Tail movie, but I still don't know the name.

It starts at 27:51, since blue was fanatical about Fairy Tail, I hope he knows.

Razz 
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:27 am

im waiting for my university to answer some emails i've sent them, in the meanwhile, i've been playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.. pretty fun so far Very Happy
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:54 pm

my sis bought FFXIV aswell for PS3.. shame she wont let me play it (cuz for..erm.. REASONS: I would play too much, and thats pretty much there is to say!)

@Cviha: nawt soz doodlez don't remember hearing that battle music in any particular name.. I'll check up tho'
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:44 am

Happy friggin' birthday Xokes!

Now, to continue that random conversation. I'll probably try at least one of the Layton games out once I have the time for it, in other words when I finish my lab reports AND my Pokemon obsession dies down (which one happens first is anyone's guess). I'm trying to avoid using emulators since it's just not the same, especially with DS games as using a mouse instead of the touch screen just doesn't feel right. Must be the "showing support for game developers" thing getting to me.

...Darn, my "to play" list just keeps getting longer. Why haven't I played Star Ocean 4 yet?!
    Jarath
    Jarath

Post  Jarath Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:26 am

Soon...

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 33 1380770_635578296464868_37944619_n
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:04 am

Soon indeed.. and I've just cleared the second gym on pokémon Y.. Pokemon + Ace Attorney will end my social life for good..
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:43 pm

It's out already?! And I thought I'd get some of those lab reports done or, this was much more likely, get majority of kalos dex filled over the weekend...guess not. Kinda shame that it's download only though.

...I'm not ever going to pass these lab courses, am I?
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:10 am

Justniin wrote:

...I'm not ever going to pass these lab courses, am I?
    Nope.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:40 pm