WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

+6
Cviha
Hughaii
Xokes
Atonica
Justniin
blueraid
10 posters

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

blueraid
    blueraid

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 18 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  blueraid Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:42 am

tru, well imma bout to finish some of my works now *-*
    1st FFTA database, then ill start working on GC database
    btw, should i put pictures of the items aswell?
    thou itll increase my work hewgly

edit: yesh forums are partically dead sometimes, im answering all the time i can, but noones responding to my stoof xD

l'editx,x: doukutsu monogatari> ftw 3 bosses in row? no healings? jeez, now thats pretty nice... oh wait, i HAD THAT F****** HP POT! forgot to use that.. sneeet...
    Justniin
    Justniin

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 18 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  Justniin Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:40 am

*Cave Story SPOILER ALERT!*

3 bosses in a row isn't even half the challenge - if you've done good you can go straight to Sacred Grounds (or Hell as it's more commonly known) right after the "last" 3 bosses by entering the prefab building (if the door is closed you either haven't saved Curly or don't have booster 2.0). It's somewhat challenging even if you have the best wep0ns, all life upgrades and the HP pot. The prize for beating it? The good ending. rabbit

*Spoilers end, not that you'd probably care anyway*

Cave Story Wii has been delayed AGAIN! Now they're having compatibility issues over at Nintendo... scratch
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:43 am

nemesis as weapon is .. rather difficult against normal mobs.. *if collecting exp ;:F*
    sure it does gyyd damage Very Happy
    humm.. i think i failed on some spot or sumthin, i got the waterbreathing tank but i couldnt rescue her ._. -sneeze- DüRR!

edit;. should we add music section?
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:04 am

mkay working on film now *finally*
    anyone else up for the music section?
    feelin' like parteh! for some reason i wanna hear some rave/ ambient/ tecno!
    Very Happy
    myooz can contact me at xfire.
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:25 pm

*Throws bombs on Portugal*
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:35 pm

ok my computer crashes when finishing the film--
    44% complete.. *BYUUNN~* -laptop shutsdown- affraid WTF?!

edit;.-arrrrgh! back to anime watching! currently watching tenjou tenge(againz), slayers revolution, D Gray Man and Bleach
    anyone who likes D Gray Man anime shoold watch Claymore! (kinda same alike..)
    Sakk3R
    Sakk3R

Post  Sakk3R Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:54 am

Hmm.. in GC today.. LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50 LVL 50
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Cheers~! cheers drunken

edit: checked out DFO and dragonica just for fun--
    tons of patching, nothing changed ;:F

edit;: whaddya like my new avatar`?
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:58 am

awesome avatar, really nice, anyways new news IMMA CLOSED beta tester of some game Grand Fantasia from aeriagames
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:34 pm

smooth~!
    well what kind of game is it? Very Happy -ishcurrentlyalazybishtocheckoutmyself-
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:15 pm

hrmm basically graphs are a bit cheesy and all that but it's basically like any other mmo, kinda areminds me of luna but much better and w/o loli's

EDIT: here's the intro movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ4461snGG4

Offtopick EDIT: best Bleach AMV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQrqCkJZrEM
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:00 pm

humm not showing any gameplay on it--
    hard to say anything for now.
    just hope that its not like neosteam- (lvls didnt matter, buffers did)
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:33 pm

youtube is teh source someone already posted some vids imma try and find em

EDIT: FOUND ONE didn't start playing the game yet but imma try start it tommorowz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cInXnYlIGU
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:10 pm

o my god i just caught my first grand chase hacker
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:06 pm

cheers
    theres actually quite a lot of em O.o
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:30 pm

i know but this one was actually quite noticable. Came to my room and at the start spammed 10 meteors in 5 seconds, he even admitted he was using a script editor
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:05 pm

myesh
    anyhoo
    anyone watching anime currently? ,.D
    if you do then recommend some!
    Blue recommends!:
    Claymore
    Code Geass
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:51 pm

watching bleach now... QQ oh and i started doing my old valstrath quests... Good 'ole Low, Mid and Hi Quality Cairn stone leg accesories R MINE (THEY IZ OP BTW)
    Sakk3R
    Sakk3R

Post  Sakk3R Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 am

I'm watching Detective Conan atm scratch
    Still about 350 eps 'till I catch up...

Detective Conan ftw! Very Happy
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:02 am

im only watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Naruto Shippudden and Bleach..

also, im waiting for D-Gray Man *-*
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:51 pm

What blue DOES(n't) recommend!:
    Tenjou Tenge or Tencho Tenge (Translation may vary; too much shizzle and huge boobed ladies, FIGHTEEENGH)
    Berserk (1st season last ep RHAIP O.O)
    Gundam SEED (. . . Kira BERSERKUU~ withanübertransformer! and after the fighting> teh depression)
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:32 am

well grand fantasia's CBT ended 2 days ago and i got to play for about 10 hours or so... only lvl 4 unfortunately (1 more needed for the freekin signboard) and from what I saw its not actually that bad, basically it's movement is close to that of shaiya just with somewhat worse graphics, other than that couldn't test much, open beta will open soon though
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:14 am

so its wortha trying? mmh~
    well i think ill skip this time ,.3
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:10 pm

I haz news, the vannessa valstrath shield against ashtaroths deep impact is bugged, making it "almost" impossible to finish it, but I hez found another way that everyone can do and its not using mp bars. Anyways, go to the top left corner of the map and fight mynos there, when you see danger on the screen make sure youre at the top left corner and when you see meteors falling just jump once, on 80% of chances it'll miss, if you're lass its a 150% chance of missing you
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:09 pm

lol why to bother evading if you can use imba hexx with ryan *ebil laugh*
    for some reason its even better now, it can only be breaken by "jump" attack, you can spam specs, wolf transform etc etc.. curse, freezing, petri wont affect you, heavy attacks will only send you flying/sliding, if youre stackered during mp charging nothing happens, shockwaves wont break the imba

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 am