WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

5 posters

#21 Which do you use more for playing: Console or Computer?

Poll

Which do you use more for playing: Console or Computer?

[ 2 ]
    #21 Which do you use more for playing: Console or Computer? Bar_left40%#21 Which do you use more for playing: Console or Computer? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 3 ]
    #21 Which do you use more for playing: Console or Computer? Bar_left60%#21 Which do you use more for playing: Console or Computer? Bar_right [60%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Jarath
    Jarath

#21 Which do you use more for playing: Console or Computer? Empty #21 Which do you use more for playing: Console or Computer?

Post  Jarath Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Poll number 21: Which do you use more for playing: Console or Computer?
    I'm a flower flower
    Xokes
    Xokes

#21 Which do you use more for playing: Console or Computer? Empty Re: #21 Which do you use more for playing: Console or Computer?

Post  Xokes Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:00 am

computer most of the times .-.
    but when i get bored, nds ftw +.+
    blueraid
    blueraid

#21 Which do you use more for playing: Console or Computer? Empty Re: #21 Which do you use more for playing: Console or Computer?

Post  blueraid Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:54 am

i play console games more than computer--
    im a 'fro dood afro
    Sakk3R
    Sakk3R

Post  Sakk3R Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 am

nowadays, computah.
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:22 pm

well I'd say there are ups and downs to both types of games. The comp games are longer and better graphed, but console games have a bit more interesting story. I chose comp games though because I only play Console games when I'm bored and because they are more addicting than others
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:03 pm

console games have as good as graphs as comp games >.<
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:43 pm

depends on the console you own. For me its all some SOME crap graphs like PSX, GBA and NDS. NDS is the only one with gewd graphs
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:28 pm

gewd ? dey r teh badarse~!
    just check Glory of Heracles and the spells you can cast there.. they're out of this world o_o

thou when it comes to consoles, obviously ps3 takes the prize, and for the portable ones, psp also wins.. thou graphics aint all, if the whole plot of the game sucks ass.. that's what nintendo does best.. a nice, intriguing plot, enough to make the player forget the not-so-gyyd quality of the NDS, compared to the psp.. imo, a good plot is more rewarding than a higher number of pixels arranjed in a more complex manner .-.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:33 am