WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

3 posters

#10 Which Team Fortress 2 character do you feel like being?

Poll

Which TF2 character do you feel like being?

[ 1 ]
    #10 Which Team Fortress 2 character do you feel like being? Bar_left33%#10 Which Team Fortress 2 character do you feel like being? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    #10 Which Team Fortress 2 character do you feel like being? Bar_left0%#10 Which Team Fortress 2 character do you feel like being? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    #10 Which Team Fortress 2 character do you feel like being? Bar_left0%#10 Which Team Fortress 2 character do you feel like being? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    #10 Which Team Fortress 2 character do you feel like being? Bar_left33%#10 Which Team Fortress 2 character do you feel like being? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Jarath
    Jarath

#10 Which Team Fortress 2 character do you feel like being? Empty #10 Which Team Fortress 2 character do you feel like being?

Post  Jarath Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Poll number 10. Which Team Fortress 2 character do you feel like being?
    Team fortress 2 characters have very good personalities so I decided to ask which character do you feel being most like you.
    If you haven't played TF2 and don't know about these characters you will find videos which are named Meet the Character name (Some character don't have their own videos yet but there are some fanmade videos which can give you quite good understanding of the characters.
    Edit: Blue has put some of the Meet the ______ videos here already and there are still more in youtube.

Note:This poll isn't who's your favorite character but who you feel like being or who relates to you the most.

Extra: If you want you can also put your thoughts which one relates most to the other guildmates
    Justniin
    Justniin

#10 Which Team Fortress 2 character do you feel like being? Empty Re: #10 Which Team Fortress 2 character do you feel like being?

Post  Justniin Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:59 pm

This was a tough one... I kept thinking either engineer or sniper but then I realized I'm not that patient... So engineer it is.
    blueraid
    blueraid

#10 Which Team Fortress 2 character do you feel like being? Empty Re: #10 Which Team Fortress 2 character do you feel like being?

Post  blueraid Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:32 pm

pondering this over, demoman was my choise!
    KA-BYYYYM on yer faces!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:44 am