WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

5 posters

Omg its actually an event!

blueraid
    blueraid

Omg its actually an event! Empty Omg its actually an event!

Post  blueraid Fri May 27, 2011 4:20 am

or is it? lol!

Heres the shizzle! DA EVENT
    Complete the task(s) and get rewarded! (only 1 award from each tier - ONLY 3 people ish awarded from each tier! and whys that? well idk.. got only 3 MNCs and terraria.. dam u I ish poor what can I do D; still gotta find a job fer meh - oh btw.. no multiple winners on same tier, shucks luck if you made some progress on it, but hey' its a contest *of some sort* and its *should be atleast* beneficial fer the guild activity!)

TIER 1 (award: Terraria , ish like minecraft 2D, go figure)

*10 Screenshots o Guild activity* in dungeons/spending time in game with guildmates or just some awesome pics'' (try not to fight over this only because its the easiest one' fastest one shalt be rewarded--- ehh try to get some good pics ey?)

*call 5 buds to join this event* Ive forgot to tell everyone 'bout this.. send them an email or notify em and tell THEM to leave ze notice that they were invited by ye .. oh new guildies counts aswell ( bounce U JELLY? ME GUSTA)

*L'short introduction o 3 games* Ye prolly play games that others don't-- why don't ye put out some pros/cons bout the game and insert it somewhere 'ere? (MMORPGs or single player games-- its up to you. 'nuff said)
    **dem was cleared by Cviha**

FKTHAWHAT ITS TOO HAERD* (* what is? OH.. can I unsee it now? my eyes are bleedin--) . . . A-NYA-WAYZ TIER 2 (l'award ez Monday Night Combat, felt bad fer jar soloin' alone der', NOW EZ BE CHANGED. oh? I can't reward jar fer game he already has? fgdamnit.. ur rite. UGH- hurmh.-. idk ;-; )

*Invite 5 new players to dem forums & make em post ATLEAST 5 posts* BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY-- oh wait don't threaten em. Boo boo, if ye make fake accs Im gonna beat ye to death with sausage-on-a-stick (humm might throw magicka DLCs fer free later on, u k cz' u just n t d i w/ style)

*make a short catch phrase or advertisement o WTFish guild* just cuz Im lazy and you know et! (just try to make it simple or something.. )

*film a guild run in any game (2p party atleast)* in any multip/co-op game (GC, Dragon Saga, Elsword, Magicka, TF2 and so on) - make it atleast 2min long and post it to youtube or somewhere

and thats bout' it for this time! Have fun! (hides under a rock) dun keel mee~ pale

oh yeh you need Steam account! Ill send the rewards to yer account when ye have finished dem task! -- ay that should do it!

---- The Event has ended' thanks fer everyone who participated and gz fer those who achieved to complete some o the tasks~! No special awards fer anyone this time, better luck next time (oi ye buncha lazies Suspect ). ----

Last edited by blueraid on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Cviha
    Cviha

Omg its actually an event! Empty Re: Omg its actually an event!

Post  Cviha Fri May 27, 2011 10:55 am

*film a guild run in any game (2p party atleast)*, I already did this, about 2 months ago, amirite? But nvm, I smite try and do teh eventshizzle
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Fri May 27, 2011 11:00 am

Just to be clear, does clearing one of the objectives first qualify for the tier's prize? E.g. do I get Terraria if all I do is make 3 game introductions (and being the first one to do it ofc)?

By the way, sakk notified me of the event o.o
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Fri May 27, 2011 11:59 am

Justniin wrote:Just to be clear, does clearing one of the objectives first qualify for the tier's prize? E.g. do I get Terraria if all I do is make 3 game introductions (and being the first one to do it ofc)?

By the way, sakk notified me of the event o.o

yea, does doin some o da sheet qualify ye for teh prizes, since I can do 2/3 of dem 2nd tier shts, In other words, yer dayum invin peepz is a bish.

maybe, do some of da 1st tier shizzle for 2nd tier shizzle instead of 1 mish, and vice versa, heck I'll even review 5 games if I have too fer qualification
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri May 27, 2011 3:25 pm

ayh just clear one o the 1st tiers shizzle (being the 1st one to do so) and claim yer reward

-I ish lazy-
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Fri May 27, 2011 4:30 pm

so with everythin considered imma post everything here,

first: short catch phrase: Teh Game Hax, we has none of dem.

and for the 1st tier: short intro of 3 games:

1. Gothic- I'll be taking Gothic 3 from the series because I'm currently playing it.

The story continues off Gothic 2, you are a nameless hero, (srsly 3 games and they don't let him say his name) you and your friends land with your boat on the coast of Myrtana, and you find orcs attacking a city, you defeat them and after defeating them, you find out that pirates robbed your ship of all the gold and equipment that you got in gothic 2 (What a Shocker :O , not). The controls are really simple in all. As for the environment, Gothic always had huge worlds for you to explore, with detailed landscapes and a plethora of different enemies, ranging from wolves and crazy chickens, to the undead, trolls, prehistoric monsterdinoshizzlebishes, dragons and giants. The controls are fairly simple and easy to learn. Another good thing about gothic is the infinite inventory, srsly the man is a black hole when it comes to carryin' stuff.The game is very entertaining with loads of quests and it has some great features to it, like creating potions, forging weapons, sharpening them, blessing them or even poisoning them. All in all, the game is very fun to play and it last for a really long time.

2 - Darksiders : meh fuuu it. Had to choose that, runnin out of choices.

Darksiders puts you in the role of War, one of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. You are set in a post-apocalyptic world, where you were tricked into breaking some rule of the 7th seal. Hell hates you, Heaven hunts you, and the abyssal council doesn't want anything to do with you. So you set out through it, slaying hordes of angels, demons and other things. The environment itself is, well, good, but barely above the average scale. It has a relatively short learning curve, and can be a really great way of taking yer anger out on hordes of enemies. The game is basically a hack and slash, but it gives you some variety with finishing moves, mounted combat, different weapons, and wrath abilities. The bosses are also well thought of and actually take some thought to kill them. But the game is still relatively easy, it just takes long. The puzzles are the only hard part of the game where you will probably have to use FAQ's and similar things to pass them.

3- Humm let me see - League of Legends-
    This game is a reworked version of the popular DoTA map in warcraft 3.
    I consider this game better, because of the reworked graphics and champions, together with new models, instead of borrowing them from the original game.
    In this game, you play with 2 or 4 other people, depending on which map you play on, against another 3 or 5 players in a match. The maps consist of 2 mirrored sides of terrain, for balance reasons, 2-3 lanes (3v3/5v5 map) with each of them having a couple of turrets on the lanes and with minions coming in waves on them. The main objective of the game is to destroy the enemies Nexus, a building in the middle of the enemy team's base. You can choose from a plethora of champions, around 70+ of them introduced so far, each with his/her unique abilities. You can customize your champions stats by building masteries in the mastery tree, or by putting runes on your rune page. You also have 2 summoner spells that you choose from over 12 different spells, each of them having a different outcome on the battle. There are 2 versions of the game so far, one in North America, the other one in Europe (if ye play it, play it on EU plox). The game's community is a bit, meh, bad, but which online games isn't, but there are a lot of good people too. The game is more fun when you play it with people you know. You customize your character further in-game by buying and forging items from the shop, you better think which items you buy for which character wisely, or you might end up losing the battle. The game is entertaining in it's own way. The matches also usually last around 40 minutes, depending on the skill of the people playing. Champions are unlocked via IP, an in game currency awarded for playing matches, or RP, a cash currency, that is also used to purchase skins for a character. Well, that's it from me, hope you find the time to read all these shts, cuz I sure don't wanna write this for just myself.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri May 27, 2011 4:49 pm

hax speed! I think we got a winner 'ere!

Cviha has taken the lead! *L'short introduction* has been cleared'
    -new title(s) awarded: "Backstabbing while youre not watchin", "SPEEDHAX" & "There can be only one!" -

enjoy yer crate drop o Terraria
    Sakk3R
    Sakk3R

Omg its actually an event! Empty weeheehee

Post  Sakk3R Tue May 31, 2011 6:55 am

How's this for a slogan:

WhatTheFish Guild - How I mine for fish?

or:

WhatTheFish Guild - That's a lot of fish

currently inviting people to join(3/5)(Just, Glanze, Ellu)

Last edited by Sakk3R on Tue May 31, 2011 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jarath
    Jarath

Omg its actually an event! Empty WTFish

Post  Jarath Tue May 31, 2011 7:56 am

How I mine for fish isn't original so I don't really approve of that one.
    That's a lot of fish would be nice if there really was a lot of fish (as in members). Otherwise it wouldn't really mean anything.
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Tue May 31, 2011 11:33 am

humm, if anyone wants dem 10 screens o guild activity imma offerin myself, I just need dem 2 mins of filmin
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Tue May 31, 2011 2:03 pm

IT ISH DOEWN

sorry cuz of no sounds, but we had bad lag, so yeah
    blueraid
    blueraid

Omg its actually an event! Empty 2nd winner o terraria'

Post  blueraid Tue May 31, 2011 2:58 pm

nice pics smite I say- dat dragon is one helluva waterproof fakaa'

Justniin has cleared Tier 1's *10 screenies with guildmates*
    Justniin has earned dem titles: "Top knotch o hotshots", "There can be only one, NOT!" & "Seeing is believing, unless your eyes bleed"
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:10 pm

OP advertishment, lol. Went around and had some fun with it, nothing special, just freakeh.

Omg its actually an event! OPsht-I-hope

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:12 pm