WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

4 posters

#19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase?

Poll

What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase?

[ 0 ]
    #19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase? Bar_left0%#19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    #19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase? Bar_left50%#19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    #19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase? Bar_left0%#19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    #19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase? Bar_left25%#19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    #19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase? Bar_left25%#19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Jarath
    Jarath

#19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase? Empty #19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase?

Post  Jarath Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Poll number 19: What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase?
    Tried to list anything that came to my mind at the moment. If something is missing I can add it there.
    Xokes
    Xokes

#19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase? Empty Re: #19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase?

Post  Xokes Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:12 pm

1st reply, w00t..

honesyly, i think its the updating speed, at least the previous speed.. we update every week, and get something new every two weeks.. that is, compared to others such as bGC, a very updated update xD

2d playing aint bad, i confess, thou Elsword's 2d/3d gameplay is way much better.. DAMN those korean Nexon guys.. now i know why out Nexon guys are so cheap.. ¬_¬
    blueraid
    blueraid

#19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase? Empty Re: #19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase?

Post  blueraid Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:54 am

now where to start- make this multipoll ,.D

yush this game has variable characters & jobs, dungeons (+champ), mobs (+ buffs) and PvP. Graphics aint so bad but they could be better >_> (damn yoo elsword). Musics aint so bad. Gameplay is smooth (althou laggy xD) and the update rate is awesome (maybe bit too awesome O.o").

still theres few things that they SHOULD add.. something like the 2 main capitals as parks or as a special places where you could buy sumthin special, that'd be nice no?

And why theres such buff as AD!?! for teh love of pixel and hexx... GC is bit racist towards archers =___= sure its not bad when partying... but when in solo or champ its just ridiculous =__=

and tanks arent blessed with att pwr.. WELL SNIEG IS ... why not elesis T~T

arme has lower vit and def than other playable chars.. and you kno? its even lower than you see it ._. cuz your "main" nor "second" stat is balance it causes yoo to get even more damage than you would normally get

extra + to the game team (GMs and staff): if they make mistakes theyll fix it and give us jolly good rewards for the waste of time~!

Overall: purr-fect game
    Jarath
    Jarath

#19 What do you think as the best feature in Grand Chase? Empty Polls

Post  Jarath Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:43 am

That's exactly why I didn't make a multipoll. I want to know what's the best feature in your opinion, otherwise there wouldn't be any point in making this poll.
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 am

I don't know what to say. I'm not overall proud of any of these things on NAGC, true some dungeons are really well made and the enemy models are nice (SAMMEH NOM), but the 2d of the dungeon crossing with 2.5d mobs just cancells the goodnes, they could at least but the elsword or rather dragonica dimension system (2.5d or I think it's sidescroller) in the dungeon so it could give some depth to the attacks and enemies + it would give more variety and such. Update speed is good but let's just count it for 2 weeks an update instead of 1, though sometimes they skip the update time, but that's not important. Out of these things, what I could put to value is the Community, not the entire player community but the GM community, Whenever you write a ticket they answer it really fast and take care of your problem as long as the ticket is well made, and they are a really fun crowd ingame.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:34 am

humm i think variable dungs and chars are the best thing in this game

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:32 am