WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

3 posters

Cviha's random poll (which one is sadder)

Poll

Which one is sadder

[ 0 ]
    Cviha's random poll (which one is sadder) Bar_left0%Cviha's random poll (which one is sadder) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Cviha's random poll (which one is sadder) Bar_left100%Cviha's random poll (which one is sadder) Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Cviha
    Cviha

Cviha's random poll (which one is sadder) Empty Cviha's random poll (which one is sadder)

Post  Cviha Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:59 pm

and #2
    Xokes
    Xokes

Cviha's random poll (which one is sadder) Empty Re: Cviha's random poll (which one is sadder)

Post  Xokes Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:59 pm

i'd say #2..
    #1 aint bad at all, in terms of voice quality, the english version is without a shadow of a doubt, better.. but in japanese.. it just gave me goosebumps.. just like the first time i heard "Cherish - Ai Otsuka" from the "Draw with me" vid.. i cried snot&goo first time i saw that damn vid TT~TT
    Cviha
    Cviha

Cviha's random poll (which one is sadder) Empty Re: Cviha's random poll (which one is sadder)

Post  Cviha Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:54 pm

if you played the disgaea 1st one (hour of darkness) or watched the anime (11th ep) you would've definitely cried because the context of where the song is played strengthens the song (AKA makes you cry phaster)
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:02 am

try hearing the "Natsuhiboshi" from a Naruto ep.. now THAT is SAD..
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:44 am

hard to say which one is sadder--

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:20 am