WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

2 posters

#2 What games from our variety are you playing?

Poll

What games are you playing?

[ 6 ]
    #2 What games from our variety are you playing? Bar_left43%#2 What games from our variety are you playing? Bar_right [43%] 
    [ 0 ]
    #2 What games from our variety are you playing? Bar_left0%#2 What games from our variety are you playing? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    #2 What games from our variety are you playing? Bar_left21%#2 What games from our variety are you playing? Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 3 ]
    #2 What games from our variety are you playing? Bar_left21%#2 What games from our variety are you playing? Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 1 ]
    #2 What games from our variety are you playing? Bar_left7%#2 What games from our variety are you playing? Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    #2 What games from our variety are you playing? Bar_left7%#2 What games from our variety are you playing? Bar_right [7%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Poll closed
    Jarath
    Jarath

#2 What games from our variety are you playing? Empty #2 What games from our variety are you playing?

Post  Jarath Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:23 am

Poll number two here!
    I have listed some games that we are playing/we've played.
    Tell me what games you still are playing.
    In this poll you have multiple choices for a certain reason scratch.
    I can add more to the list if you want something added.
    blueraid
    blueraid

#2 What games from our variety are you playing? Empty Re: #2 What games from our variety are you playing?

Post  blueraid Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:28 am

the one with lowest votes shall be removed tongue
    Jarath
    Jarath

#2 What games from our variety are you playing? Empty Luna online

Post  Jarath Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:45 am

Strangely enough today I felt like playing Luna Online. But I've deleted it already.
    blueraid
    blueraid

#2 What games from our variety are you playing? Empty Re: #2 What games from our variety are you playing?

Post  blueraid Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:53 am

i felt like playing it too..
    but;: too much grinding, not much alternative things (except fishing and farming but ftw??) to do than go and kill, jobs were bit unbalanced, lvl restrictions on mobs, pixel walls ffs.. , guild system .... how we got guild lvl 2 i dont know.. how to get exp IDK & pvp was like: BOOM headshot with my mage.. stun lighting, blitz, whirlwind K.O.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:11 am