WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

+6
Cviha
Hughaii
Xokes
Atonica
Justniin
blueraid
10 posters

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 23 Empty Grand Chase

Post  Jarath Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:03 am

I got the same bug (or at least I think it's the same one) but I chose right option so I didn't crash. Also finished all NES, SNES, GBA and NDS Castlevanias two weeks ago.
    Cviha
    Cviha

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 23 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  Cviha Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:49 pm

nice jar, and even if I press no it still shows up but it showed up 1nce so far so its good
    blueraid
    blueraid

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 23 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  blueraid Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:10 pm

grief GC maniac event blows a*s...
    i bet on 24/7 afkers!
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:28 am

ofc but amy's skill tree is sorta worth it
    EDIT: and since me and sakk are the Only Ones ever online these days cept jar but hes there for the attend we've been mashing some ToC for amy and maws so sakk can get the sylph tyrf
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:59 am

-snore- no wonder no1s online ,.-D

hugh'n xokes are playin elsword
    me and jar are studyin fer final exams
    octo -shrug-
    base idk o-o
    miku&maki mayb playin MW again ;Very Happy
    ato screw him ,.D

edit: oh yeah.. ill give up on music box for now-- ill just add sites w/ music name, lenght, genre(?)
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:46 am

okay, well, I asked xokes to make me one but meh nvm anyways playing suikoden in the meantime, and oh... will someone answer the polls i make since jar is studying gdmit
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:09 am

nevar Very Happy
    i gave my opinion on the vote Very Happy
    -runs aways-

Xoooookes~! status report! how yer doin' at elsword? Very Happy
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:57 pm

seems like you dont watch the television news.. you see, portugal is composed by 3 parts.. being 1 the continental part, and the other 2 archipelagos.. Being mine the Madeira archipelago, in which the main island, Madeira, where i live, was hitted by torrential rain (50 liters per square meter), causing the small rivers that go through the city to overflow, and run wild.. this all happened 20th february, and i've been out of internet access ever since.. the damage to the city was overwhelming, the streets where flooded with about 30 centimeters of water in some places, a lot a shops closed, bridges were destroyed, the acess to other small towns was cut due to rockslides and due to the debris.. around 40 people died, there still are some missing, and more than 200 got their homes destroyed..

dont worry about me thou xD
    this all happened in the main disctrict of Madeira, Funchal, and i live on the neighbour district.. only heavy rain in there parts..

the disaster happened, as i mentioned, at 20th february, and my classes only started at 1st march, due to the inacessability of the roads..

unfortunately, not a single scratch was in my high school.. -sigh-

other than that, nothing to add..

Report done~

Kudos~
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:09 pm

oh noes xokes is gonna die

Edit: Can I have your GC acc when you kick the bucket?
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:03 pm

heh :3

balls no .-.
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:38 am

eye c' da riva!

lewg me phewg! school is indestructable!
    rain douwn meteors on em next time!

-meteor falls on me-
    O-O
    -dies-
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:41 pm

O EM GEE blooh get yer ass on GC nao
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:45 pm

studyin' fer final exams
    i has the exams 19.3 an' 24.3
    i have 4 books to read bout twice and 50 sheets of notes to rewrite
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:04 pm

lies you can't rewrite sh(prolonged i)ts
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:10 pm

true that i cant w/o readin ,.D

im just tryin to get
    Mishun Aprobatur! ,.-D

-anime: watching currently Black Cat

~mäggöts ,.D!
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:27 pm

xokes/base/(hugh too?) tell us bout elsword at elsword section
    -chars
    -gameplay
    -difficulty
    -items/equips?
    -jobs
    -is it balanced between jobs/chars

ty00z very much :3
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:04 am

O EM GEE PPL get yer ass on GC now 2nd anniv event is incredible. 1 part i like the most is that you can get 13 commemorative anniv coins max in a day (1 login 2 every hour of attend) and they get exchanged at the end of the event for GACHA COINS DAMMIT, and you get like 20 items on login AND you can get a knight master pet or minipet perma accessories or perma AWESOME WINGS AND gaikoz and minikaze droprate is DOUBLE
    I MEAN PPL CMON
    oh and cap is 75 now and if you ding 75 you get a free Cash neck box
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 23 Empty General scheisse

Post  Jarath Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Long time no post!
    Today was my first exam out of 5. Gosh I'm tired although the exam was in the morning. Now I'll be having exams every second day until next week's wednesday. What's up people?
    Ps. Thanks Cviha for the polls!
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Np dude but I'm drying out of ideas, oh and btw try hexxing at teh exams (LOL yea rite) and nothing is up at me, well my net was dead a few days but today some bish "fixed" it and its all gewd nao i hope so I'mma make a new poll soon
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:07 pm

BLOEW EET ALL!

Fortress of (EVIL TEH EBIL) Ascendant is a tough nut which is even harder to crack
    basicly: you need 4 players , itll be a suicide or expensive otherwise, even experienced/advanced players will have troubles on this one, 55+ is mostly recommended and 800+ every stat minium, orbs are good! make sure to get em BEFORE you attempt to kill yerself and/or your party
    secondly: theres only few stages to clear and every stage has different orbs to crack if you have the orbs (which you can get by clearing certain dungeons), mobs are not tough, they have moderate hp, attack str and petri/curse, except theyre oversized blocking your path to escape or to avoid attacks..
    tip teh third: fu** those mages. if somethings gonna kill you, its em. they have deep impact, mp sucker balls (heatmissiles i say), close range flare, long distance curse ball , oh and why of course BLINK. you need to kill these maggots fast and use your specs as soon as you have mp for it.
    4th floor: miniboss YAY, long, large-wide radius attacks and summons mages, now what just could go wrong? you dont have problems with the boss, the mages are going to kill you anyway, well, boss is slow and is freezed during every spec so it should be a piece of cake, untill you aggro those mägots to fire up yer arse D:<, after tiresome spawn killing mages youll win yay~
    NOT! boss floor#5: 3 forms, filled with anger and frustration keeping you to push foward spending nats to charge and getting yourself spawn killed.
    1st form. small target compared to other forms, damage is rather low and is quite easy to beat, is freezable with specs, shields are damn good against this one, mobs are lil annoying but easy to beat aswell, uses long range "mine" explosions and close range flare
    2nd form. tough nut, bit larger than 2nd form, might block your way, uses dark flare close range which will most likely kill you if you have 3/4 hp or less w/ atleast 700vit'n'800def, during transformation 2 heras will appear and you better kill these ones before attacking the boss, heras appear at floor 3 and are painful aswell, they use poison gas, holy wrath lazors and side lazor beams.. anyway 2nd form has dark flare, dark balls (fires 4 of em in row), and lethal gas cloud (homing D:<), if you see the cloud, run for it, itll disappear within' set amount of time 6-10secs if im not wrong.
    and then the main jolly boss o' the game: insanely strong, killing you with dark vortex, paralyze, shockwaves, flare pillar and feet fire *causing 60-90dmg per quarter sec* , summons ridiculous amount of gargoyles and fires spears/horns from his back. this maggot is tall and cant be defeated mere rushing forwards. split the team up and attack from both sides, use your pet attacks to cause damage since you end up dying all the time, pets will do the work for you, you cannot pass behind him unless you run through hes feet fire or he teleports.
    after few set backs and suicidal attempts you have won, youve earned a cookie go eat it noews!

-ashtaroth stole teh thanny orb, while yoo were eatin teh cookie! O_O <mäggöt!-

note: myurin is not adviced to use here. theres somekinda floor shizzle that reverses hp recovery and will reduce your hp faster when used! i recommend using goldie, helper bot or other heavy damage causing pets. take loadsa nats with you! just in case if you havent tried it out yet Very Happy

for the love of pixel, this is some serious sh*t! its so hardcoar compared to other dungs that i cant even describe it! THIS IS A GAME, full of pain, and you just need to see it through! you MUST defeat this ass kicking oversized(and powered) piece of pixel . for the love of hexx, game on~!
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:25 pm

NOW if only you'd assemble a team and help me clear FoL I could try and give it a shot at thanny BUT NOOOO you has to be a bish EDIT: finished FoL - ToA is impossible to solo (dam mages and their holy strike and blink)didn't test it with orbs since I didn't farm any
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:15 am

FoA is glitched and unbalanced by naGC

eg. Iblis might turn invulnerable while attacking
    thanatos will ohKO you with one hit, even hackers if theyre not ohKOing them right away
    thanatos might not even show up during transformation ._. youll just wait there... its same like lass disappearing, except he goes underground and you cant attack him unless you have ranged attack that reached far under teh ground
    gargoyles may glitch during attacking and have their overdef&superarmor status
    ronan might get super shield when timer hits 0 and jumps far away and uses shield (gives invincibility for frontal attacks and upper/down depending which way you used it)
    lass might paralyze thanny during thanny transformation death and cause it to be paralyzed for the rest of the round
    thanatos might start attacking you while youre freezed during pointless conversation due transformation
    orbs might cause you to lagout, kill all enemies or with good lags you can use them all the time or others will see you using em all the time w/o using the orbs (eg. elesis magic slashes on the hell fire orb, not dying from it and continuing the hellish attacks)
    arme & neph overcharged attacks might backfire you and reduce your damage to 1/100, when using athenas sword or basic neph transformation
    Iblis might ohKO you with one hit
    Mages might start spamming Deep impact if attacked during their casting and they perform blink as a counter, normally they can cast it once per 10secs if glitched they can raise up to speed once per 2 secs ._. < might crash you out aswell
    Heras poison gas might not disappear
    Heras holy wrath might duplicate up to 10x
    Heras lazors might not disappear or might duplicate
    Sata Minotaurs might duplicate throwing axes

Maris skills are glitched
    Missions are bugged

new GC weaponry is avaiable from Xenia border
    eg. GC scythe ,but theyre glitched with korean text and 0 stats

arr... lets see is there anything else.. atonica' is workin on making a homepage adding a link to forums and stoof.. yush thats all for today folks!
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:33 pm

don't that finger hurt now
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:24 am

what finger~
    *shows fingerless hands*
    O_O
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:19 pm

ah well, why don't you/we make another Wtfish vid. I mean we only have 2

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:23 am