WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

+6
Cviha
Hughaii
Xokes
Atonica
Justniin
blueraid
10 posters

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Cviha
    Cviha

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 10 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  Cviha Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:37 pm

since dms is soo overpoped at nite imma start playing s4league again, just hope i dont get net offliners like i did before hope the issue is fixt you all know my name IGN: cviha always was
    blueraid
    blueraid

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 10 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  blueraid Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:52 pm

dms overpopular? or overPOPULATED... cheers for good priva but lagging once a while..
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:36 pm

overpopulated oh yea btw if ure dling s4 dl from the mainsite otherwise itll crash you net connection so i wont bother with it today damn crap crashed my firewall and had to make some sht to get it running again
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:37 am

i always shutdown mah firewall when playing (< i am stupid Laughing )

meh i couldnt dl s4leag. it said sumthin sh*t and crashed.. mayb i tried to download it from wrong site? i tought it was teh same site but oh well '-'..

Cviha can you put the homesite here? o.o
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 10 Empty s4 league

Post  Jarath Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:50 am

I didn't really get interested in s4. It just looked like a game that I wouldn't like. Or course I may be wrong with that.
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:12 am

homesite http://s4.en.alaplaya.net/ but i hate the dam connection terminated just cuz i dled it from their mirror not the main site since main site needs about days to dl
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:03 pm

ill try to dl it after ive fixed with my connection probs .. i cant get to everywhere atm.. something is crashing my internet when in internet (games not affected..?) Crying or Very sad
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:52 pm

no it just takes hell to dl from site
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:01 pm

oooh ok Very Happy ill see what i can do-
    -hopes for less dlin' than 10h study -

edit: RIGHT... my system requires fills only bout.. 20% of that..
    NOT gonna work even thou i would want to--
    some games aint made for laptops--
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 am

lol crp can't keep you down on post count you're running awai for 30 somethin

EDIT: lewk at this flamewar http://www.mmorpg4all.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12370&st=140&start=140 flamez on 5v5 (and me) afro
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:52 pm

phailz , cant look unless i register :F

mmh-- now that im bored, crashed, lagged, fragged, whooped and pwnd in every possible form of game- ill go watch some prn..-... ANIME! hyeaasssssssshent.... Laughing Very Happy cheers

if yoor bored go dl Tenchou (or Tenjou-- depends on translate)Tenge, Outlaw Star, Slayer seasons 1-3, Soul Eater or sumthin! xD
    PS. anything new bout FMA 2 season? Neutral
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:03 pm

FMA 2 is out on mondays.. and its completely different from then 1st season from the 10th ep and so on.. currently watching d. gray man :3
    Hughaii
    Hughaii

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 10 Empty speaking of..

Post  Hughaii Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:49 pm

i finished FFXII on DS, and FMA on ds XD, (actually not finished FFXII, on last chapter, too hard 3: )
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:57 pm

omg hugh~! YOU'RE ALIVE~! *-*

wait a sec.. FF XII for the nds..? i thought it was only up to FFIV o_o
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 10 Empty FFXII

Post  Jarath Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Yeah FFXII sequel is for DS. RTS style where all the characters look younger even though it's the later events than on PS2. I got to the last chapter also. Damn it is hard. I just can't beat it (lame MJ joke).
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:31 am

oh revenant wings.. i didnt like it >_>
    i dont like that kind of games very much.. i prefer the old-school FF style :3
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 10 Empty Final fantasy

Post  Jarath Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:36 am

revenant wings was nice but PS 2 version was much better. I also liked Final fantasy tactics series very much but still normal Final fantasies ftw!
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:15 am

ok before i start dling if any single one of you played megaman: black ace for ds. is it anything like the prev ones and what's the story? me wunna know cuz if its the same or better style than in the prev ones that is battle network imma play or if its like megaman zero series

ps for all us lazehs heres teh event
    http://grandchase.ntreev.net/_Files/contents/event/_2009/0804/images/04.jpg

so hugh keep collectin em badges but only me and jarz and dunno if someone else is farmin em will get the chance to be in the drawing of the premium skeel tree item
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:41 am

yoor all base are belong to us!
    and so are teh skeelz

OOF WORK TIME! Sad

edit: oh yeah.. FF series kinda changed after X sure XI (online) was a nice surprise but.. Visa OR Mastercard only possible payment method.. ffs. and XII well i think it was still missing something.. like why its not possible to evade magick (yup its Magic with extra k -- o.o ,(kk) ) and they shoulda added some smoothness to battle .. SWING BASH SWING BASH OOF BLAAAARGH OOF AU OOF OUCH OOF Yöör DEAD CAUSE YOU COULDNT CAST SAME TIME AS MONSTERS -epic phail: you tried to cast Curaja but monsters started to cast reverse- ga/ja a microsecond faster than you, *swiing* *dududu* *DEAD*-
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:20 pm

cviha, i played and cleared MMSF: BA

it has nothing to do with the previous games.. the graphics are better and the plot is awesome.. plus, you get new style changes.. up to 11 different ones ;3

you can get them all, but some are more common to show up on one version than on the other..

Common Noise Change (BA):
    -Gemini Spark (Thunder)
    -Queen Ophiuca (Wood)
    -Cancer Bubble (Water)
    -Jack Corvus (Fire)
    -Libra Scales (Neutral)
    -Rogue (Neutral)*

Common Noise Change (RJ)
    -Crown Thunder (Thunder)
    -Wolf Woods (Wood)
    -Queen Virgo (Water)
    -Taurus Fire (Fire)
    -Cygnus Wing (Neutral)
    -Rogue (Neutral)*

*Rogue can be found on any of the titles, but it has a special requirement.. you CANT have any real life Brothers, in order for this change to appear to you..

every change has its properties, and each elemental change has its own NoiseForceBigBang.. Atomic Blazer (Fire), Dyna Wave (Water), Thunderbolt Blade (Thunder), Elemental Cyclone (Wood) and Meteor Light Barrage (Neutral).. Rogue Noise does not have a NFBB..

more questions, you better post on the MM thread..
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:28 pm

keep da topix alajv
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Xokes- Wheres Electronz? o.o i havent seen him here nor drago-- is he playing atlantica online or what it was again..
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:41 am

i have absolutely no idea..i havent logged in on MSN for a couple of weeks so.. u dunnoes
    Hughaii
    Hughaii

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 10 Empty JUSTNIIIN

Post  Hughaii Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:45 am

WHERE TEH FLOOCK IS JUST ={
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:59 am

hmm CRAP we haz a problem, this days attendance doesnt give the badge CRAPz imma post it on 1:1 gc support

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:38 am