WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

+6
Cviha
Hughaii
Xokes
Atonica
Justniin
blueraid
10 posters

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Cviha
    Cviha

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 8 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  Cviha Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:48 pm

yay just caem bak lol... btw gutz me a new avatarz

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 8 1h5ffb

[IMG]https://2img.net/h/oi30.tinypic.com/1h5ffb.jpg[/IMdG] this one was made so i can put it laterz somewhere just del the d in IMdG
    Xokes
    Xokes

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 8 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  Xokes Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:51 pm

got vanq at 30/07/2009, by 22:20 GMT+0

Nyoro~n ;3
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:25 pm

bleh im having troubles with updates...
    AND REAAAAAAAL WORK you kno-- 10h work straight.
    edit: oh yeash we smite add something to Halo section soon.. the trouble is..we have played 1 and were currently playing 3..
    we haz too lil experience/ knowledge of 2 >m< and halo wars-- screw that for now-
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:14 pm

i played only halo teh original or halo 1 w/e and oh yea btw imma goin back to drago since im getting bored
    Sakk3R
    Sakk3R

Post  Sakk3R Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:27 am

Xokes wrote:got vanq at 30/07/2009, by 22:20 GMT+0

Nyoro~n ;3

I got Vanq before you. Kishishishishi.
    Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 8 280px-Gekko_Moria
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:25 am

w/e..

btw, maple seems to be pretty good now.. the new Cygnus Knights were released..

they work like a hero class for every job that maple has, thou each has an elemental affinity..

Warrior - Light
    Archer - Wind
    Magician - Fire
    Thief - Dark
    Pirate - Lightning

thou you cant choose your jobs, (CK warrior is a light fighter, CK archer is a wind hunter, CK magician is a "fire" F/P wiz, CK thief is a dark assassin, and CK pirate is a lightning brawler), they are pretty powerfull.. they get 6 AP instead of 5, up to lvl 70, they have different skills, like a sprite summon, and they are pretty easy to level up..

the only drawback is that, they only go up to lvl 120, therefore, there is no 4th job for them..

i was thinking if we could go back to our roots.. good ol' maple ;3

some other thing that was added, were various PQs, mishunz, and a new "skill", the "Maker Skill", wich allows you to create equips (weapons?) from raw materials, without paying..

remember collecting items to forge your weapons/gloves and going for a town to do it ? forget it.. you can now do it yourself, you just need a lvl 45+ character ;3

PS: in order to create a CK char, you need a lvl 45+ character
    PPS:i haz a lvl 47 assassin ;3
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 8 Empty Muple

Post  Jarath Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:00 am

I have lvl 51 Page, lvl 44(If I remember right) Cleric and....something...
    Even though Maplestory is giving these pretty good sounding updates I'm still not sure if I'm ready to go back there...If I continue playing maple it'd prolly be a private server and you all who have played maple should know why (even what I've heard they're going to fix the EXP rate at least in SEA)
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:05 am

the years of pain are coming back to meh..
    the most irritating immature childs with no life to be called...
    the absolutely low exp and hours of grinding for óne lvl....
    teh ridiculous big heads and touch damage.....
    whakkers, ehakkers, spammers, scammers, retards, fturds.......

and you want me back to that sheeet...

they stole the most precious private servers eva..
    OdinTeh & SeraphimMS -- R.I.P. i lub ye always, i shall shed tear for the fallen Sad
    of course there was other good ones.. like ProjectMS which was good for testing out
    i miss those GMs, people and funny events Crying or Very sad
    edit: to get me back there.. you need atleast one GOOD pServer where we could relax, test out and see where we can obtain different items... ƒuck you N**on i hate you so much (for now, till ye remove those DAMN IP BLOCKS! and stop QQing over pservers getting your players which ye failed to satisfy), you still made a great game with too many restrictions and enraging long taking lvling..

Last edited by blueraid on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:58 pm

1 suggestion to all... if we wanna se whos playing wut or something so we dun haz to search every frekkin game why don't we just dl xfire and adds all of us as friends or make an xfire clan or w/e that thing was Question Question clown
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 8 Empty Maplestory

Post  Jarath Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Hard to say that Maplestory would be so bad after Runescape (I'm not saying RS is bad. I'm just saying MS is better than RS IMO). Sure the leveling is slow and there are noob players but if you compare the amount of the noob player in MS and RS then RS wins totally.
    The heads: never bothered me.
    Scamming: never happened to me.
    Hackers: well...try to find a game without them.
    Spammers: Same as hackers
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:15 pm

you cant find hakkers in RS thats for sure.. they have fixed bots out of teh game aswell

and in p2p RS theres less immature players on RPG basin servers (thx kami-sama!) and currently there CANT be any scamming nor even attempt expect pw / account trading (but who teh h*ll would fall for this sh!t) and players look like humans.. well pixels are pixels but still-- a bit MORE realistic than MS
    + RS has more stuff than mindless grinding.. from cooking to metalworking or even dungeon master at your owned house adding dragons to kill visitors and what not? spike traps, curses, PvP (w/o death loses) can be added to your house.. its damn gyyd i tell yo.. better than.. WouW (thou WauW is better at graphics).
    Sure RS takes loads of time to attain lvls (combat & skills) but atleast you can make your own character what you want it to be-- unlike in MS if you want to be warrior (for example) you hafta put mainly on STR and secondary DEX your APs.. thats just plainly blows ass enuf for me.. if i wanted to be a ubber tank w/ Def & MDef i should have Int too and luck for evade... you just CANT make such character.. youll run in troubles when you should update your armors after 5 lvls..
    ----

mmh ive never used xfire (meh self that is) but it sounds good to me-- iii eeez sooo laaazy tooo dooo sooo --

----

RS.. Respect!
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 8 Empty MS VS RS

Post  Jarath Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:27 pm

There's just one flaw in that: You're talking about the P2P section whole time. I agree that RS is better than MS IF you are willing to pay for it but MS is F2P game unless you want 2X exp or other costumes. Most people who are willing to pay for the games play WOW.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:01 am

i totally agree jarath.. WoW might be twice as expensive as RS, but its worth it..

sure that RS p2p sounds fun.. but it also sounds like a big ass game that takes a whole life to uncover completely.. RS f2p, although SLIGHTLY fun, it doesnt compare to MS..

sure that RS has the skill system, but MS just added the "Make" system..

so.. how high do you guys want the SM pserver rates to be ?
    imma try to find a pserver with CK so it'll be funnier ^^
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:55 am

meh wow isn't worth it anymore they're slowly becoming sellouts. they only keep making easy raids that made some hardcore players leave, now when they made ulduar the players who wanted it easy left and etc. the 3.2 patch is probably gonna ruin the community since they ressurected a 5man instanced last boss from wotlks azjol nerub
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:06 pm

prefer "low" pserver rates.. 50x is kinda good -

---

well-- im constantly running on troubles when playing WoW.. system requirements are matched but that aint a game for laptops.. RS wont bug that much nor heat up your systems

my opinion shall always be- graphics MS=RS<WoW, gameplay MS<RS=WoW, difficulty RS=WoW<MS, system req RS<MS<WoW, Internet req RS=MS<WoW

Overall MS<RS<WoW
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 8 Empty Servers for maplestory

Post  Jarath Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:40 pm

I actually prefer "even lower" I liked OdinMS very much and it had X8 EXP And if I remember right SeraphimStory had 12X EXP. I think best rates are somewhere between 10X and 20X so there still is some training and you won't get strong characters too easily.

IMO

Graphics RS<MS<WOW
    Gameplay RS<MS<WOW
    Difficulty: I can't really tell since haven't played WOW and it's hard to compare anyway(Quests, bosses, etc, etc....)
    Internet req: look at blue's
    System req: look at blue's
    Most fun without using IRL money WOW<RS<MS
    So overall RS<MS<WOW
    Hard comparison to make without having actually played WOW but I've seen it enough to make my opinions.
    I know I'm biased for MS but what can I say? I've always liked 2D games more than 3D Very Happy
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:12 pm

true but ermmm i never played maple so i can't compare and its a bit tough for me then gonna try dling and see what is it like then just hope it isnt that big of a file
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:46 am

well, maple is fun, as long you stick with your friends that is..

btw blue, isnt a hard game suposed to be fun ? why do you think its hard ? its to make you thrive for power~!

MS is hella hard, especially the bosses like papulatus, pianus, the balrogs, horned tail and the newly added, the Pink Bean.. its the cutest, strongest boss ever made D:
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 8 Empty Pink bean

Post  Jarath Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:50 am

Yeah what I've heard about the PB that not any Korean guilds have been able to defeat it yet.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:08 am

PB is teh badass D:

oh and blue, there's DestinyMS..
    source: xtremetop100
    details: DestinyMS - Premiere Maplestory v0.70 server!
    We are the only v70 server that's closest to having everything fixed.
    Rates are 16x, 4x, 4x and server will be wiped once everything is fixed, in around two or three weeks from now.
    Join us today! Great GMs, forums, IRC and community - we're even getting our own radio station soon!
    So join the best MapleStory private server around, that's here to stay, and enjoy the ride.

Hope to see you there!

-Nyoro~n ;3
    PS: rates are exp/meso/drop
    Jarath
    Jarath

Post  Jarath Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:19 am

Now that sounds good! Pretty good to have 0.70. I thought they made only 0.55 or 0.62 although it's been a long time since last checked them...

Last edited by Jarath on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:58 am

ay, me too..

though im not sure if v62 already has pirates or not.. i'll dig some more about that server.. i'll post some more when i've found out more interesting stuff about the server..

Edit: well, it seems that DestinyMS is working on v70, and its not actually implemented.. the website says that the current version is v62, but that aint bad.. it just wont have some NX items, some bosses, the maple book, the CK, and some other stuff.. the link through xtremetop100 does not work, therefore, the website is www.destinyms.net
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:02 am

1 question if they said they'd wipe everything once they reach v70 why should we start before the wipe which would cause our leveling to be n/a
    Jarath
    Jarath

Post  Jarath Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:17 am

Yeah I noticed the same thing as Cviha and 0.62 Privates I've played before have had Pirates but there are some skills that have been removed due some bugs.
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:50 am

@ cviha
    well, we still dont know if they really are going to upgrade to v70, or if they are, how long is it going to take.. i'll inform myself about that a little more..

@jarath
    true, some skills are bugged, but not pirate skills.. usually the bugged skills are: Taunt (NL/Shadower), Ninja Ambush, Ninja Storm, Venom (on some servers), Smoke Shell, Energy related skills (brawler), Time Leap, Phoenix (on some servers), Snipe, Mana Reflection (not sure), Big Bang (on some servers), Monster Magnet, Heaven's Hammer.. in other words, mostly 4th job skills.. but its usually on mid/high servers that it happens, due to the huge ammount of damage, or due to its special properties.. for example, smoke shell reduces all damage to 0 while inside the smoke, snipe deals HUGE amount of damage, monster magnet acts as a mini-vac, etc..

Edit:
    @cviha
    humm, i'll be the first to enter the server, therefore i'll search from the inside (launcher, players, etc) if the v70 was already launched.. the website might not be updated recently so.. i'll keep in touch when i have some news..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:40 pm