WTFish Gaming Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game to Game

+6
Cviha
Hughaii
Xokes
Atonica
Justniin
blueraid
10 posters

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Cviha
    Cviha

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 20 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  Cviha Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:02 am

GC attend got fixed FINALLY
    blueraid
    blueraid

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 20 Empty Re: Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!-

Post  blueraid Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Finished with D.Gray-Man --- WHATS WITH TEH RANDOM ENDING D:
    i was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAT~!?! [NAAANNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIII~?!]
    lenalee yoo cheeting wh**re ;:F
    could anyone recommend me another anime? ,.D sure i can find one by myself too ^-^

ps. soz bout not finishing the music player-- ill do it when i feel like it >_>
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 20 Empty Anime

Post  Jarath Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Only anime that comes to my mind right now is Rurouni Kenshin. Dunno if you've already watched but at least I liked it Very Happy

Edit: Also finished FFIII today. I, II, VI, VII, VIII, X, and XII to go....3 more castlevanias to go and then I've cleared them all for NES, SNES, GBA and DS
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:17 pm

joo are teh hardcoar gamur jar Surprised

lesse more animes.. try The Law of Ueki.. its a nice anime about peepz wid supah-powahs that compete on a tournament and stuff.. the voice actor of Ueki, the main char, sounds like the same voice actor for Hitsugaya Toushiro too Surprised and thats a plus *w*
    Sakk3R
    Sakk3R

Post  Sakk3R Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:53 am

well, the voice actor is the same person (Romi Paku) and SHE is also Ed's voice from FMA Surprised so that's ++

btw, got squire gaikoz Smile
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:04 am

don't mention Gaikoz again EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:15 am

so you mean that the voice actor of ueki and toushiro, who are boys, ISH A GURL~?! omg HeXX affraid affraid affraid affraid
    Sakk3R
    Sakk3R

Post  Sakk3R Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:25 am

@Cviha: Grind, much?

@Xokes: Yeah Neutral
    Jarath
    Jarath

Chat Tab -The Daily Spam of today!- - Page 20 Empty Grand Chase

Post  Jarath Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:34 am

Getting squire Gaikoz or even Kazedoggeh isn't so much grinding compared when I and Blue do our Wyrm's maw 5-6 hours almost nonstop
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:24 am

true true and true_--
    but i truly feel sorry for cvihabish D: he REALLY wants that squire gaikoz but th' cheap ol' GAYKOZ wont give that damn manu D:
    and currently im outa tics so i cant help him T-T

and i started watching anime called Fairy Tail ... ish good so far ,.D and its currently running anime

edit: ´still too lazy to do music playah
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:45 pm

btw cviha, when will Grand Fantasia start Open Beta ? seems a promising game.. i'll prolly make either assassin or necromancer *w*
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:53 pm

already started
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:36 pm

Cleared BfB champ 27 times and still no manual. I know Kaze'doggeh isn't that good (Squire Gaikoz is better and I still prefer Goldy over the little guy) but I still need to get the thing just for completion's sake.

Oh, right... By the time you read this it's most likely too late, but oh well.
    Happeh birthday, Blooh!
    Hmm, you're about a year and a day older than me...
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:52 pm

happeh b day bloo, meh I be sad tho, curse the day gaikoz got crap rates
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:09 am

TANK JUU~!
    thou i aint worth celebratin' cuz today ish YOOR turn just ,.-D

GZ'n HAPPEH B DAYH~!
    *duddi du duum~! Justniin has lvled up to 18!*
    Justniin has acquired new perks!:
    -Buy Alcohol~!
    -Drive Car~!
    -Drive Drunk and Get Busted~!
    *duddi du du duu~!*
    PS. what kind of alcohol do you prefer? Very Happy
    Justniin
    Justniin

Post  Justniin Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Thank you, thank you. No applauds necessary, just send money...

If you didn't get that reference, you either haven't played Chrono Trigger or haven't played too much of it.

Alcohol? What's that? Meh, I guess I prefer cider over other alcohol products, not that I prefer alcohol to begin with. (In other words, yes, I'm the lame kid)
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:18 am

sooo

A crest when you turn 18:

Niiice

New privileges too! woot
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 pm

soo.. today (15/01) i was pretty sick hence me not showing up on GC.. plus, im also playing Grand Fantasia, and im going to try and access Elsword..if my attempt is successfull, i shall post a tutorial here showing how to create an account and accessing the game itself.. until then, kudos

nyoro~n
    :3
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:20 am

but isn't elsword in korean language or something
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:39 am

yes it is, but language shouldnt be an obstacle to keep you from playing.. just use the good ol'method of trial and error XD

ps: i actually managed to play elsword, though i do not know if my account is legitimate, or just a guest account. i will post the tuto later today, kudos~~

Nyoro~n
    :3

edit: this game actually has a stamina bar like DFO in order to enter dungeons.. and for me to check if my account is temporary, i must reach lvl 20, seeing that temp account's level cap is 20.. if in fact my account is temp, i'll try to find a way to make it perm.. until then, i wouldn't advise joining now, because the current account might turn to smithereens..

edit of the edit: as i feared, my account was temp, which only goes up to lvl 20.. i'll find a way to create a perm account with my spare free time, and i'd apreciate any kind of help for those with enough free time to help me find a way.. Ty (Raven lvl 20 TT~TT i was almost a Sword Taker (2nd job) D:)
    Sakk3R
    Sakk3R

Post  Sakk3R Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:36 pm

http://www.onrpg.com/boards/114578.html <--perma acc creation guide

^help? : o
    Xokes
    Xokes

Post  Xokes Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:28 am

i've actually tried it and i get stuck on a part.. if you notice, i acutally posted on that thread, on the last page.. and they replied that i needed phone validation.. in other words, only somone from korea can create a permanent account..

but never fear, i will find a way +.+
    Sakk3R
    Sakk3R

Post  Sakk3R Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:55 am

oh, ok..
    Cviha
    Cviha

Post  Cviha Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:13 am

I don't have much free time but I'll help any way I can.

P.S. We'll be finally searchable on google. A googlebot entered the site today
    blueraid
    blueraid

Post  blueraid Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:07 pm

hymm-- doesnt base have perma acc? o.o
    anyway hows elsword workin'? laggy?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 pm